Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL Irish revision book

• 24-10-2011 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

Is there any Irish revision book with sample answers or good notes on the poems and stories?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Closet Monkey

Meglamonia wrote: »
    Is there any Irish revision book with sample answers or good notes on the poems and stories?

I think Mentorbooks has a Irish version for key notes which provides notes for the poems, stories and pictures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

None of the 2012 ones are out yet AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

Do ye know does that Mentor book Gleasnotai Ardleibheal only cover the pictures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 NathanOR

A lot of people I know uses Líofa... its a textbook but is a great revision tool too... You can get them in Higher or Ordinary books. They have sections to cover everything... They have the first section on poetry, the second on differennt topics including vocab & grammar (e.g. school, music, sports etc.) This section (theres two parts) can be used for the composing and the oral exam. The next section is for the pictures, it has the six pictures with sample answers for each and the final section has lstening comperhenisions. The book comes with 2 CD's, CD 1 is used throughout the book but CD 2 is used for the listening work.

Seriously my freind (whos with me now and told me all this) really recommends it.

https://www.schoolbooks.ie/451808-1423-1-Folens+Publishers+Liofa+-+Ardleibheal+%28Incl.+CDs%29+School+Book

PS on the cover it says its for the Oral and Aural work but it can be used for the writing too.. cuz it has grammar, vocab and sample stories!

Advertisement