Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 H2H Losing streak...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Worst losing streak so far after going on a 5 game losing run. My non relegation run through the tables right up to Division 1 looks like its coming to an end:( Its pretty tough up there! Il be back though;):pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I've lost three of my last four games, now I have one game left and I need one point for promotion to Division Four. Raging!

I haven't been relegated yet, though I didn't get out of Division Ten with my first attempt. This is my first FIFA game since Road to the World Cup 1998!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Well... To say I am frustrated is an understatement. I won't be able to sleep for hours now!

In my first 2 or 3 days owning Fifa 12, I had a W/D/L of 15/4/14 which I was happy with! I like being around 50/50... There is something about playing online that I much prefer than playing career, perhaps it is playing against other humans that just appeals to me!

Anyway, as of today (and this is over the course of a few days due to me not having much time to play) my record is now 21/9/38. I've gone massively downhill, and I don't understand how! I mean, just now, I lost 2-1 to a 90+ minute winner and this is one of at least a dozen times this has happened! I feel like smashing my controller.

Just the other day, I had to give up playing for the night after seeing my stats against someone: Tottenham vs City. Possession 64% in my favour after 90 mins. I had 16 shots, 12 on target, to his 5 shots, 5 on target. I lost 5 nil.

Is it just me, or once you lose a certain amount you just don't get it back?? Has this happened to anyone else?

Awh yes :) 2 controllers 1laptop smashed into smitherines! I've anger problems so what!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dggv

great forum! thought I was the only one wanting to throw the game out the window! like everyone has said it there is just something weird going on, I'm division 3 and can't get pas it, I have lost like 5 games in a row, and everytime I'm ahead somehow the other guy ties and then wins in the last "5 minutes", it's just frustrating! looks like when you're winning you get some sort of "pumped up" and keep scoring the hardest balls, and when you start losing can't even make a penalty, anyway c'est la vie, gonna try what some guys said about let it cool off for a day or two! let me know if anyone's up for a friendly decent game every once in a while, xbox user by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

seathestar wrote: »
    My luck with penalties lately has been brutal, had my last 4 saved, costing me wins or having them saved at a crucial part of the game. I hardly ever manage to save them when its the other way! :mad:

Anyone any tips for scoring from a corner, a lot of the time my player heads it way over, any tips for keeping the header down?

aim out and bend it in :D works 70% of the time

• Advertisement
Advertisement