Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are people voting for?

Options
  • 25-10-2011 7:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭

Just wondering who people will vote for, and if they will vote yes in the referendum?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

The only one with any credibility, Michael D. Still in limbo on the referendum

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Martin Mcguinness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

None of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

It looks like Michael D. is the only one who can represent us with some dignity.

At this point, a vote for Sean Gallagher is a vote for being a seriously dumb bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

1.Michael D
    2.YES for change
    3.YES for change

But make your own mind up,its not about what other people are doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Yes on Judges pay reduction
    No on the enquiries ammendment. I just don't trust our politicians and I don't want to relinquish judicial power to a league of retards anxious to lynch a potentially innocent scapegoat to further their careers.

I haven't decided about the president yet. I don't like MDH yet he seems the most decent of them all. SG is not remotely presidential and while Norris is, I don't like the way his campaign has panned out.

And the rest of them arent even worth a mention.

I might just spoil my vote by drawing a giant cock on it, like this one (SFW).

http://thoughtsonfilms.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/man_with_a_very_big_cock.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Mo14

It would be Michael D, Yes to reduce judges' pay and No to the Oireachtas inquiries. But unfortunately I won't be in Kilkenny to vote on the day. Strongly hope Seán Gallagher doesn't win, but it's looking more and more likely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

The insult posted on what type of person i would be if i voted for Gallagher, has just convinced me to give him my No 1.

Advertisement