Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how many times can "first delivery" be the first one?

Options
  • 25-10-2011 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've received 3 vouchers from Tesco in my letterbox. One offers 10 euros off and the other two offer free delivery for online shopping over 60 euros. But each specifies "on your first online grocery shop". How can the 3 of them apply only to the first online shop? Has anyone tried them?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Once you sign up, you address is attached to you account so its your first delivery to that address.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Once you sign up, you address is attached to you account so its your first delivery to that address.

Yes, but why all three vouchers, which cannot be used at the same time, all bear the mention "on your first online grocery shop"? Say you use the first one for your first shop online, which gives you 10 euros off. Then you shouldn't be able to use the other two because you no longer qualify for "first online shop". Or maybe I'll just chance my arm and try to use the three vouchers in my next three shops

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

They hope that you share them with friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,999 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Nanazolie wrote: »
    Yes, but why all three vouchers, which cannot be used at the same time, all bear the mention "on your first online grocery shop"? Say you use the first one for your first shop online, which gives you 10 euros off. Then you shouldn't be able to use the other two because you no longer qualify for "first online shop". Or maybe I'll just chance my arm and try to use the three vouchers in my next three shops

You could always get someone else who lives in the house to buy the next shop:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Use them ALL on your first shop. Free stuff FTW....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

if your address is 123 fake street then create 3 accounts with names of 3 people in your house at 123a fake st, 123b fake st and 123c fake st.

:)

Advertisement