Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house of horrors tramore rd. business park.

Options
  • 25-10-2011 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

heard about this on beat fm yesterday morning. it seems its only open from yesterday until next monday.

anyone been to it? is it any good?
    thinking of heading down with the kids 12,10, and 8. i will be driving from dungarvan so i don't want to land down there and be faced with an hour in a que and probably find it is a heap of overpriced crap:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Its after been cancelled until the 30th,so best not to drive down now.

Also its only a fiver so id hardly call it overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

cheers thanks for the heads up.
    i would look quite the fool down there banging away at the door thinking its part of the attraction or something:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭spankadamonkee

I think its for 10 years and older.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Death in the Halligan family caused closure. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 33 IrishCalypso

In the paper earlier
    "The Halloween House of Horrors at Unit 25, Tramore Business Park, has been postponed, due to a bereavement. The House will reopen on Sunday, October 30th and run nightly at 7pm until Thursday, November 4th with "no scare days" for the Under 10s from 12.30 to 3pm"

For more events: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=300840673259650

• Advertisement
Advertisement