Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sydney new years eve ?

Options
  • 25-10-2011 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Anyone got any good recommendations for nice hotels or apartments for new years eve and a few days in Sydney , a place with a view of the fireworks would be great too ,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Want to get booking soon, Totally forgot about it and now my hostel is booked out for the night, Guess Ill have to be on my best game for the night

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Efaol89

Balmain park is a great place to watch the fireworks because you can see the bridge and fireworks perfectly and you can drink alcohol there which you can't do in alot of other places (e.g. down at the opera house). You'd want to get there super early though I'm talking morning time..not sure about places to stay though..

Advertisement