Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

just re bought a ps3 and changed my standard edition to the special edition......

IM SO FLUPPING EXCITED

The-Office.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Xenji wrote: »
    You missed about a hour of panic, it should clam down now.
    What happened to lazy to read back.

BTW does anyone know if Australia is getting a gay cut less violence game?:(

decided to also buy gtaIV on the ps3........this is my third time buying that fecking game (360 and pc) haha god knows how many times il buy gtaV what with next gen versions + pc version

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Plug wrote: »

How can they make it less violent :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Plug wrote: »

Some prick troll decided to put a rumour out that stock had been damaged and that a number of Gamestops would have to cancel the midnight launch because of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

decided to also buy gtaIV on the ps3........this is my third time buying that fecking game (360 and pc) haha god knows how many times il buy gtaV what with next gen versions + pc version

I've bought four copies of San Andreas. My original PS2 disc got scratched so needed to be replaced, I then got it on PC and picked it up on PSN recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I still have my day one bought ps2 versions of GTAIII, VC and SA :cool: all in mint condition too. Must dig em out later and have a look for nostalgias sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

How can they make it less violent :confused:

Maybe they are rebadging copies of the Sims as GTA?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

any idea lads how long it will take to download the 8GB onto the hard drive is guna take?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

any idea lads how long it will take to download the 8GB onto the hard drive is guna take?

Will probably take quite some time as half the planet will be doing the same at the same time

• Advertisement

py2006 wrote: »
    Will probably take quite some time as half the planet will be doing the same at the same time

but is it not installing it from the disc and not the internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

It's a disc install though so the psn servers don't have anything to do with it unless you actually buy it from the psn store. I'd say 20-25 mins give or take, that's about what MGS4 was and that had a good few 5gb+ installs.

Basically enough time to cook a frozen pizza and get yourself sugared up on red bull :pac:

but is it not installing it from the disc and not the internet?

Oh right, sorry. I got confused there. I heard somebody mention up to 30mins on here before?

krudler wrote: »
    It's a disc install though so the psn servers don't have anything to do with it unless you actually buy it from the psn store. I'd say 20-25 mins give or take, that's about what MGS4 was and that had a good few 5gb+ installs.

Basically enough time to cook a frozen pizza and get yourself sugared up on red bull :pac:

nonsense find some rockstar :D

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

as far as i know the 8gb install is from the disc and not for the internet, so there shouldnt be any problems, im guessing around 20 minutes to install it

lovely stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Is 8Gb the only space required by the hard drive or will more be needed?

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »
    Is 8Gb the only space required by the hard drive or will more be needed?

That reminds, I must see how much space I have left! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,284 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Was there ever a game with so much anticipation before release day? This is unbelievable! More anticipation for this game than the next gen consoles I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Jagermeister and Red Bull will be getting me through next week and frozen piazzas.

• Advertisement

I've only 2.8gb left :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Between large game installs and PS+ that 500 GB hard drive I installed a couple of years ago is worth its weight in gold. Still have over 100 GB left too.

Cienciano wrote: »
    Was there ever a game with so much anticipation before release day? This is unbelievable! More anticipation for this game than the next gen consoles I reckon

definitely in my case, avoiding the spoilers is key though, i havnt even looked at the map yet :D

That reminds, I must see how much space I have left! :confused:

What size is the xbox?

delete delete delete :D

I've only 2.8gb left :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ive 200 gb :pac::p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Cienciano wrote: »

Yes, a little game that came out back in late 2004. It was called Half-Life 2 I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Pat knows nothing of this damaged shipment and he reckons he would have heard by now if there was going to be an issue.

Iv'e 218 :P

I'm deleting the jesus out of everything!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

142MB free :eek: .. Off I go to buy a 32GB stick :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement