Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

The guy on the blaine county video sounds like Danny Mcbride.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭notGill

The guy on the blaine county video sounds like Danny Mcbride.

It is Danny McBride! ( well it sounds like Kenny Powers down to a tee)

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

I can't believe it's only a few days away, after all this waiting, there's probably thousands of copy's just sitting in a warehouse somewhere up the country.

I could imaging someone doing this.
    tumblr_mt2wekt6YP1qdm5ngo1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

So Huell broke them? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,823 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

notGill wrote: »
    It is Danny McBride! ( well it sounds like Kenny Powers down to a tee)

Holy ****, huge Danny McBride / Kenny Powers fan, I will be spending a lot more time than I thought in Blain County! Is he a radio presenter?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

It's gonna be a long weekend. This time Monday night I'll be getting psyched up for the launch by watching every trailer again..twice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Getting so frickin close, the excitement is killing me :D

Blaine County vid looked amazingly epic! People, cars, terrain all looked incredible :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

Checked my email. Got my dispatch email from Amazon at 11.30 earlier :) So close. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Holy ****, huge Danny McBride / Kenny Powers fan, I will be spending a lot more time than I thought in Blain County! Is he a radio presenter?

He says in the video he has a show on Blaine county radio. Cant wait to listen to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

ok the spoilers are just getting redic on fb now.

• Advertisement

He says in the video he has a show on Blaine county radio. Cant wait to listen to that.

Thought so, excellent! Man, game just got even more epic!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

*turns net off*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Christ was not even looking for anything GTA related on YouTube and came across a video of two dogs ****ing in one of the leaked videos of the game ( yes was not looking for that either), this can't count as a spoiler because if I have ruined this aspect of the game for you, you need some serious help :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

No, its a spoiler.

Xenji wrote: »
    Christ was not even looking for anything GTA related on YouTube and came across a video of two dogs ****ing in one of the leaked videos of the game ( yes was not looking for that either), this can't count as a spoiler because if I have ruined this aspect of the game for you, you need some serious help :pac:

Thats what happens when you do searches for dogs doing it.

Still should go in the spoiler thread though.

py2006 wrote: »
    Thats what happens when you do searches for dogs doing it.

Put in Snoop Dogg and GTA V and your just asking for trouble :(

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Amazed with the amount of version already up on pirated sites especially for a game that hasn't even released yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Is anyone else surprised by how consistently they are amazed by the excitement of this game!!

Every time I look at any trailer/official gameplay video I am amazed by the sheer depth of this world we are all about to inhabit. Sure there have been other worlds bigger....but to this detail?? In ONE of the liqueur stores nearly every bottle was lovingly designed, and different six packs of different beers..!

I think Blaine county is going to be the real star of this game...I'm going to forget about shooting up ****, just gonna look around

Still should go in the spoiler thread though.

How is it a spoiler, it is not really gameplay element and has nothing to do with the storyline, it is a cosmetic element the same as the fella with the " down with that sort of thing " sign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Hi Guys, Can you join multiple clans?

If so can you add me to the boards one ??

PSN Kenno90

Put in Snoop Dogg and GTA V and your just asking for trouble :(

and I won't

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, Can you join multiple clans?

If so can you add me to the boards one ??

PSN Kenno90

You need to make your Social Club Profile visible ;) Or accept my friend request :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

You need to make your Social Club Profile visible ;) Or accept my friend request :)

Done Dude :D

30 new members to the Boards-ie crew in one day, now thats a record. Playing some GTA IV online and it's a great laugh. Have a USB headset and even though the PS3 recognises as the input/output device, the mike or headphones won't work, balls anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Whitewater-AGS

Sheehy same problem i'm stumped.

Sheehy same problem i'm stumped.

Looking it up, turns out the mic on my model isn't fuly compatible with the PS3. Shyte.

New pic from the Life Invader site of Los Santos Customs They are showing how they pimped the Vapid Bullett from plain black to this beast.

660x373.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Whitewater-AGS

Out of curiosity what head set are you using?

• Advertisement

Out of curiosity what head set are you using?

A Plantronics Audio 478

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement