Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

sheehy83 wrote: »
    New pic from the Life Invader site of Los Santos Customs They are showing how they pimped the Vapid Bullett from plain black to this beast.

660x373.jpg

Anyone know if custom decals are in? Wouldn't mind having our crew logo on a pimped out car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,823 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Now that would be class, I'd say it would only be online if at all possible. I know with max payne 3 you could have your crew emblem on your clothes, bag or hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Mar Mar Marmalade

Lads, what's the deal with these leaked videos? How are these people getting the game so early?

Daddy friends with a high-up employee of Rockstar? Maybe I missed something reading the last few pages here :p.

Now that would be class, I'd say it would only be online if at all possible. I know with max payne 3 you could have your crew emblem on your clothes, bag or hat.

Yeah it's online I'm hoping its in, representing the crew with a pedestrian and other crew blood stained decal of our emblem :D

Lads, what's the deal with these leaked videos? How are these people getting the game so early?

Daddy friends with a high-up employee of Rockstar? Maybe I missed something reading the last few pages here :p.

Someone got a snakey xbox copy and threw it up on a torrent site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Looks like a few new screens gone up on the site

[URL="[url=http://www.rockstargames.com/V/screenshots]GTA 5 Screens[/url]"][/url]GTA 5 Screens

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

Well lads if u have room id join your crew what's the name of it.my psn name is R-Doyle89 and my rockstar name is irishrob

Looks like a few new screens gone up on the site

GTA 5 Screens

class man!

885-1280.jpg

889-1280.jpg

888-1280.jpg
    Well lads if u have room id join your crew what's the name of it.my psn name is R-Doyle89 and my rockstar name is irishrob

Sent ya an invite there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Holy Moses Catman!

This time Monday/Tuesday we will be starting GTA 5 :D

Sent ya an invite there.

Thx just accepted it there now :)

• Advertisement

Can't wait until Monday night to get this been a long 9 months since I pre-ordered it

Well we knew about the discounts from Life Invader but now Social Members get free DLC as well!
    Today’s official site update also reveals how you can enhance and extend your criminal career in Grand Theft Auto V with exclusive features strictly for members of the Rockstar Games Social Club – including the unlockable Assault Sub Machine Gun, the blazing Annis Elegy RH8 sports car and unique haircuts for Franklin, Michael and Trevor to sport around town. Social Club members will also be able to access the deep suite of Career stats and player checklist features to monitor everything from heist performances to BAWSAQ investment portfolios and compare progress and accomplishments against Friends through special leaderboards. Social Club members can also share in-game mobile photos online via Snapmatic and qualify for exclusive discounts on select in-game purchases through Lifeinvader.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Those screens make me really wish this was on PS4. There's no way in hell it will look that sharp on PS3.

shrewdness wrote: »
    haircuts.jpg

I am definitely giving Franklin the afro and Trev the tash! Will give Mike the bald/beard combo bout half way through the game to show that he has gone all Heisenberg!

Anyone on here from new ross and getting there's in xtravision?

Those screens make me really wish this was on PS4. There's no way in hell it will look that sharp on PS3.

I've seen a live stream earlier that confirms its sharp as **** man. My gf asked if it was a movie I was watching :D

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Mar Mar Marmalade

Not sure 'bout the screens but I heard that Rockstar said something about putting the gameplay videos through some sort of advanced power thing to boost the graphics (?).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Dear lord lads, I got a fright just there when I found myself reading the YouTube comments under The Chain Gang of 1974 song. I generally read them just out of habit, and I was about half way through the first page when I suddenly thought "STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" These next 6 days are going to be torturous...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,166 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

My brother has the super-slim PS3 (the one with the slide cover). There's only 12GB's of space on it so if deletes everything on it, would he have enough space to install the game?

I know the install is 8GB's but a completely clean super-slim PS3 wouldn't have the full 12GB's of space to use, would it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

DC6p72N.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Few new characters up on LI:

Karl Kelly (Weazel News Finance) "In many ways, wives are like stocks. You get them while they’re vulnerable, ride them till they peak, then dump them for a volatile young start-up. No hard feelings, Cynthia."

Alan McClean (former marine/publisher) "My book is #1! Ha Ha! Parenting books are easy to right when you re-purpose what you learned in the Marines about what breaks a man" 468x263.jpg

Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris (broadcaster) "Thanks to everyone who came out for my weekend seminar. I know some of you pulled the fire alarm in a panic. But we all came together and learned what sleep deprivation, extreme temperatures and yoga can do to you. Only you can take your soul hostage. I’m the one bustin through the door with a flash bang grenade and taking fools out. BAM BAM BAM. That’s your soul I’ve got pinned to the floor. You feel me? I feel you"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

J. Marston wrote: »
    My brother has the super-slim PS3 (the one with the slide cover). There's only 12GB's of space on it so if deletes everything on it, would he have enough space to install the game?

I know the install is 8GB's but a completely clean super-slim PS3 wouldn't have the full 12GB's of space to use, would it?

check in the settings to see what space is avilable

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Dear lord lads, I got a fright just there when I found myself reading the YouTube comments under The Chain Gang of 1974 song. I generally read them just out of habit, and I was about half way through the first page when I suddenly thought "STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" These next 6 days are going to be torturous...

I'm very tempted to troll you. I don't use Clearasil or the Podcasts forum so your powers are USELESS against me:pac:
    Amazon have dispatched my game, kinda worried when the latest update is this:
    LATEST EVENT: HATFIELD
    Problem resolved and parcel is in transit - 13 September 2013 21:15:0
    Doesn't elaborate on the problem though?

3 DAYS PEOPLE!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

J. Marston wrote: »

I'm downloading it on playstation store too and it says it's taking up 17.5GB's. The 8GB's version is for the xbox.
    Btw my playstation is the slim one that's been around for a couple of years, I only assume it takes the same GB's as the super slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

class man!

885-1280.jpg

889-1280.jpg

888-1280.jpg

Sent ya an invite there.

I hope the redraw distance in this game has been drastically improved...that fog and popupswere eeverywhere on IV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Henry street in Dublin this morning!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Not sure 'bout the screens but I heard that Rockstar said something about putting the gameplay videos through some sort of advanced power thing to boost the graphics (?).

A PC?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

GerB40 wrote: »
    I'm downloading it on playstation store too and it says it's taking up 17.5GB's. The 8GB's version is for the xbox.
    Btw my playstation is the slim one that's been around for a couple of years, I only assume it takes the same GB's as the super slim.

Downloading from the store and installing from the disk are two different things.
    There is an 8GB install from the disk on PS3 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

People on Neogaf are reporting that some Amazon orders were delivered today. Lucky baxtards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

People on Neogaf are reporting that some Amazon orders were delivered today. Lucky baxtards.

I'd say people here that used PM will get theirs late tonight or early tomorrow(I'm assuming PM work sundays).
    If they don't work sundays, they will definitely have it on monday morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement