Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Just sold/traded every game I have. Ps4 by X-mass, GTAV will keep me entertained till then. Plus I have psplus.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

F1ngers wrote: »
    I'd say people here that used PM will get theirs late tonight or early tomorrow(I'm assuming PM work sundays).
    If they don't work sundays, they will definitely have it on monday morning.

It's looking like mine will be ready for collection late tonight as it's already checked into PM N.Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

Shamo wrote: »
    It's looking like mine will be ready for collection late tonight as it's already checked into PM N.Ireland.

Same checked in at 10am today, need to somehow finish Last of Us today it looks like!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Mine is the same, it's sitting in Belfast at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Mine is the same, it's sitting in Belfast at the moment.

http://journeyplanner.irishrail.ie/bin/query.exe/en

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

For all you fellow Amazon/Parcel Motel people, how are you seeing that it's checked into PM N. Ireland? Is it through tracking on Amazon or something else?

Because there's no tracking information for my order on Amazon. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

People using PM where did ye order from? I'm in the UK and Amazon sent me an email today saying item has been dispatched, expected delivery on Tuesday. It'd be a bit annoying if people get theirs days earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

People using PM where did ye order from? I'm in the UK and Amazon sent me an email today saying item has been dispatched, expected delivery on Tuesday. It'd be a bit annoying if people get theirs days earlier!

Amazon UK to Belfast, it looks like they might have shipped the NI orders early
    nkay1985 wrote: »
    For all you fellow Amazon/Parcel Motel people, how are you seeing that it's checked into PM N. Ireland? Is it through tracking on Amazon or something else?

My Parcel Motel
    Shows up under recent activity

Amazon UK to Belfast, it looks like they might have shipped the NI orders early

Nice, hopefully they might have shipped early everywhere. Saturday post usually gets delivered around now so I'll keep my fingers crossed and listen out for the postman!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

The parcel motel website.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

If anyone gets it today I will hate you forever. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Yup mine is in Belfast too. It was checked in a few hours ago and now says that the parcel has left the Depot. Is there a chance this will be at my Dublin Parcel Motel on Monday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Hogzy wrote: »
    Yup mine is in Belfast too. It was checked in a few hours ago and now says that the parcel has left the Depot. Is there a chance this will be at my Dublin Parcel Motel on Monday?

Should be there tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

RasTa wrote: »
    Should be there tonight

Holy Sh!t balls in my pants!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

Anyone know when Ill get it in Cork? 3-4hrs after Dublin I presume hope. The reason I choose Amazon was for the price. I expected the game a day after launch day :p I love Parcel Motel :D

Can you not collect from Parcel Motel yourself? Surprised no one is making the trip up themselves. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

4ffee76b18613333a500753f_zps18492610.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

Hogzy wrote: »

Good chance you will get it tonight or tomorrow. Usually PM are quick enough dropping from north down to here

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I had something sit in the local PM 2 Saturdays ago and they didnt send me the code to collect it until the Monday. No idea why they done it, I emailed them and asked why and they said they stock the lockers the day before to be collected at anytime the following day.

In saying that, I'd really like some here to get it early so you can let us know what it's really like but remember do not post any spoilers whatsoever.
    Tell us what you make of the game, how it plays etc but if you want to discuss missions or whatever you all know where the spoiler thread is!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,178 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Why did I have to move to crappy Toronto and forgo any hope of getting GTA early? I need to get my priorities straight ;)

• Advertisement

Mine is showing as checked in in Belfast at 11:30 this morning. Nothing about it leaving the depot yet though. Would be amazing to have this any earlier than Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

You know what I'd like to see which probably won't happen, I'd love it to snow sometimes during actual winter months (remember snowy liberty city in vice city stories?), or for the grass and trees to change as time goes by. And I wanna cut grass too. Yeah that'd be sweet.

Maybe I should drop my preorder and go for farming simulator instead...

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

My Amazon order is not dispatched yet. I chose to send it direct to my Irish address and didn't use Parcel Motel.

Is anyone else still waiting for Amazon to dispatch theirs?

EDIT: I picked Standard delivery not the Super Saver or Two day, not sure if that is important. Also pre-ordered on 23rd August.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭LifeSaabItch

What I really want to happen.....

Is to get a random phonecall during the game:
    ''Hey cousin, Wanna go bowling?''
    ''Who the **** is this?''

Post just came. No GTA. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

For the Amazon orders, does the tracker show them as being with Parcel Motel or Citylink? if the latter then there will be no further movement of it until Monday I'm afraid. I've had a few orders from Amazon over the last few months and they're always spot on with the delivery date, so I doubt I'll be able to get it before Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kucyk

guttenberg wrote: »
    For the Amazon orders, does the tracker show them as being with Parcel Motel or Citylink? if the latter then there will be no further movement of it until Monday I'm afraid. I've had a few orders from Amazon over the last few months and they're always spot on with the delivery date, so I doubt I'll be able to get it before Tuesday.

If your delivery is with PM you should see it on the PM website.

I can't belive I haven't ordered the game from Amazon through PM. It's cheaper and faster, silly me! That was the first and last preorder from Gamestop.

DBIreland wrote: »
    My Amazon order is not dispatched yet. I chose to send it direct to my Irish address and didn't use Parcel Motel.

Is anyone else still waiting for Amazon to dispatch theirs?

EDIT: I picked Standard delivery not the Super Saver or Two day, not sure if that is important. Also pre-ordered on 23rd August.

What's the expected delivery date on your order?
    Post just came. No GTA. :(

Sickener. When was it dispatched?

Sickener. When was it dispatched?

Ah only got the email today with an estimated delivery of Tuesday so it was a long shot. I'm away with work next week so can't play it until Thursday anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Thursday 19th-Friday 20th :(

I wonder is it too late to order with GamesNash or preorder in store somewhere??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement