Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Just started playing, its great to play it after 5 years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

guttenberg wrote: »
    I'm very tempted to troll you. I don't use Clearasil or the Podcasts forum so your powers are USELESS against me:pac:

YOU'RE MEAN! :mad: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

I'm in the UK and Amazon UK just said it's dispatched! Post has already been and got my USB flash drive for the game. Maybe I'll get it Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

My Gamesnash order is currently "Packing" and has been assigned a tracking number.....so close now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Got a text off ParcelMotel saying that I had no money to process the parcel, so I went on the site and registered a Visa debit card. Site itself says there's nothing there though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

iMuse wrote: »
    Just started playing, its great to play it after 5 years :D

You serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

The tall lanky stupid silly little W**ker of a bro just sent me a screen shot of GTA 5 on FB.........

It's Exponentially EPIC :D

Sorry for the vulgarity :/

Come on Monday hurry up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I'm only saying this because I know you will all love to hear it,

But I just seen a gif of franklin running in a field, up to a cow and kicked him knocking him out. :D

I think that alone will tie me over for the next 2 and a half days... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Mar Mar Marmalade

I only ordered the Special Edition on GameStop on Thursday. Getting it the 17th!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

CMpunked wrote: »
    I'm only saying this because I know you will all love to hear it,

But I just seen a gif of franklin running in a field, up to a cow and kicked him knocking him out. :D

I think that alone will tie me over for the next 2 and a half days... :)

Seen a few screens in Spoilers thread...tried so hard to say no but couldn't resist, it looks Amazing!

All these 'the graphics are crap' people need to go to spec savers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭LifeSaabItch

My Gamesnash order is currently "Packing" and has been assigned a tracking number.....so close now :)

Same. :D

I wonder if there's any chance to have it Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

nkay1985 wrote: »
    You serious?

Yep, Graphics are really good (on xbox) but there is the odd but of pop in. First thing I did was head to the airport to hijack a plane and fly to mount chillad :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Same. :D

I wonder if there's any chance to have it Monday?

No Pat said the parcels are being made up over the weekend and they will get the games on Monday so we definitely won't have them monday

iMuse wrote: »
    Yep, Graphics are really good (on xbox) but there is the odd but of pop in. First thing I did was head to the airport to hijack a plane and fly to mount chillad :D

You ordered with Amazon and Parcel Motel, did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

My Parcel Motel account is telling me its left belfast, looks like ill have it tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭psugrue

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    My Parcel Motel account is telling me its left belfast, looks like ill have it tonight :)
    dam, mine is still in belfast, arrived at 11.21 this morning. guess i'll be waiting till monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

I was planning to buy in-store on release day. What stores in dublin do you reckon will have decent stock levels? thanks

As a funny side note, I remember I got GTA:SA about 10 days before release. A dodgy neighbour had a 'stack of games to sell all in their unopened package' sure enough GTA was there. Ah good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

What time did yours arrive at this morning? Mine was 9:49 and still hasn't left

psugrue wrote: »
    dam, mine is still in belfast, arrived at 11.21 this morning. guess i'll be waiting till monday.

Yeah mine was checked in at 11:30 but it's still there. Where in the country are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

why did I cancel my order with amazon :mad:

• Advertisement

What time did yours arrive at this morning? Mine was 9:49 and still hasn't left
    Time Location Event
    Sat 14 Sep 10:54 Belfast Package left depot

The above is what its telling me when i click on the tracking number, the info beside that has the location as Belfast. Did you click on the tracking number?

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Yeah mine was checked in at 11:30 but it's still there. Where in the country are you based?
    dublin, you? i heard they do deliveries to dublin on a saturday so still hoping it gets put on a later delivery.

The above is what its telling me when i click on the tracking number, the info beside that has the location as Belfast. Did you click on the tracking number?
    you beaut! it left alright. i was only reading the status that said "checked in". clicked the tracking number and it left at 11.29 this morning :D

you beaut! it left alright. i was only reading the status that said "checked in". clicked the tracking number and it left at 11.29 this morning :D

Thats how i roll

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

If you's are lucky enough to get it today or even Monday, make sure you's don't go online while playing it just to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I keep thinking about all the stuff we're going to be able to do in the world, total free roam in a massive and detailed environment and then I remember about the bloody single players that involves robbing banks!

HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

If you's are lucky enough to get it today or even Monday, make sure you's don't go online while playing it just to be on the safe side.

Why?
    Between GTA5 and my new YOYO im going to have a good weekend/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

If the game is purchased legally then you can't get in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kucyk

dublin, you? i heard they do deliveries to dublin on a saturday so still hoping it gets put on a later delivery.

EDITED

They do deliver to PMs on Saturdays. I usually get texts very late evening, based in Dublin South.

Example:
    Sat 27 Apr 11:25 Belfast Package left depot
    Sat 27 Apr 14:41 Parcel Motel Dublin Package loaded on delivery van
    Sat 27 Apr 14:44 Parcel Motel Parcel in transit to motel
    Sat 27 Apr 16:07 Parcel Motel Dublin Parcel stored in motel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Awww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Never knew there was a PM in my town. Why did I order with gamestop :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement