Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Ring them and sort it out over the phone.

I'm currently trying to see what lectures I can't afford to miss next week. Gonna have to drag the TV up into my room too.

Closed at 2.30 on Saturdays. Just gonna have to wait I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,976 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I hate ye all

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Taking ages to install FFS

GTFO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

cena wrote: »
    Would gamestop release the game early due to people getting the game today

As said above, not a hope in hell.

Have to remember here that it wasn't a bricks'n'mortar store that broke the street date, it's an online retailer making sure people get the game on time.

People buying it at midnight (or whenever) with Gamestop will still be buying it then, as the people who got it early clearly had no intention to buy it in a shop, so Gamestop aren't loosing out or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Its good to see some of you lads getting the game early...bit of a pisser that ive to wait until Tuesday myself but im sure it'll be worth the wait. Be sure to give your first impressions (without too much detail of course)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

GTFO!
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

lads, congrats on getting it early but please don't start swamping the thread with pics of the cases.

It's using up too much valuable server space on the boards infrastructure and could em, damage.. Them

It's got nothing to do with the insane jealousy the rest of us are feeling right now.. No sir-e bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

"And after I picked it up from Parcel Motel...BLA BLA BLA....And that's when I got a rocket launcher, and blew up the cow with it and then this other time...."

6AUSCMp.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Ill put up a synopsis of the way it plays. DOnt worry I wont put up any spoilers as I was one of the folks trying to keep away from them over the last week or so.

So far the install on the PS3 version is taking a bit of time. Its been installing for the last 7mins and its 2256mb of 8486 installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

Hogzy wrote: »
    Ill put up a synopsis of the way it plays. DOnt worry I wont put up any spoilers as I was one of the folks trying to keep away from them over the last week or so.

So far the install on the PS3 version is taking a bit of time. Its been installing for the last 7mins and its 2256mb of 8486 installed.
    how long do you think it will take on ps3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Post up what the second disc install size is please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I prefer the driving in GTA IV, The cars seem to have alot more grip in this game. Theres also a bit of pop in on the xbox version. The shooting mechanics seem to be better though.

This episode is probably a good argument against midnight launches. Do they really make sense any more?

Keno wrote: »
    Post up what the second disc install size is please!

2nd disc? Aint nobody got time fo dat.

I have a PS3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

jacksie66 wrote: »
    There's a guy selling a copy of gta 5 on adverts for 250 quid. Absolute chancer and if someone buys it they are fairly braindead..

Isn't that sort of blatant profiteering prohibited on Adverts?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

There's a guy selling a copy of gta 5 on adverts for 250 quid. Absolute chancer and if someone buys it they are fairly braindead..
    Link
    They changed the rules awhile ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Why would anyone pay €250 for it though... seriously, it's 3 days. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Judging by the price of EP tickets on there, no!

And its installed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭psugrue

the picture is the same one as #8020 in this thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

GTA V delivered just now to parcel motel. It's been a long two years!!!

Some scammer is using your pic on adverts.. unless thats you selling it.. :pac:

Edit: its not Hogzy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I'm insanely jealous I must admit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

2nd disc? Aint nobody got time fo dat.

I have a PS3

I asked this question a few days ago..the xbix has a mandatory install and another optional install to decrease load times...does the ps3 have this ability also?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Just picked mine up, install seems to going along fast enough.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Some scammer is using your pic on adverts.. unless thats you selling it.. :pac:

It most definetly isnt me selling it. No chance iv waited long enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

My Gamesnash order is currently "Packing" and has been assigned a tracking number.....so close now :)

Snap mother****er!
    Christ I'm a 30 year old man, I shouldn't be getting this excited about a game but I can't help it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

I hope those gusts forecasted tonight knock the power off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

It most definetly isnt me selling it. No chance iv waited long enough.

Report him for using your Pic :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Mines came today as well :) looking forward to getting my hands on it later!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement