Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,656 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

TheBoss11 wrote: »
    I was there when he got it mate it could of been €55 in fairness but I'm pretty sure it was €65 mate

You just said it was a photo he posted on facebook, and you aren't with him because you were watching the match.

And it's 100000% 55, I'm literally just after being up in the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Right lads, out of office is on and I'm done. I'm not coming back to work until I'm at least 25% of the way through this bad boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Right lads, out of office is on and I'm done. I'm not coming back to work until I'm at least 25% of the way through this bad boy.

There'll be a lot of ignored wives and girlfriends/boyfriends tonight :pac: awful dose of flu going around from midnight tonight too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭LifeSaabItch

Anyone downloaded iFruit?

You get a virtual chop that you can teach tricks, That he will be able to do in the actual game! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TheBoss11

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    You just said it was a photo he posted on facebook, and you aren't with him because you were watching the match.

And it's 100000% 55, I'm literally just after being up in the store.

No, I said that I brought my brother to clarewater to do shopping and he bought the game, I played with him but eventually came home to watch the match. Btw I didn't get to play it myself but I did watch him play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

No, I said that I brought my brother to clarewater to do shopping and he bought the game, I played with him but eventually came home to watch the match. Btw I didn't get to play it myself but I did watch him play

Watching the match also, but I could watch it on my phone in the car... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭moesyzlak

You get a virtual chop that you can teach tricks, That he will be able to do in the actual game! :D

I don't see it on the play store.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Not working for me, it can't find my Social Club account.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

moesyzlak wrote: »
    I don't see it on the play store.

Not on Android yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭LifeSaabItch

You can also reserve a licence plate for a custom car in the game with the iFruit app. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Beefy78 wrote: »

Oh you just reminded me, i have to set an out of office, think i can put its because of GTA on it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TheBoss11

Guys iv mine pre booked in GameStop in omni would I be able to get it from Any GameStop or does it have to be omni?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Guys iv mine pre booked in GameStop in omni would I be able to get it from Any GameStop or does it have to be omni?

Has to be omni

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Just home from a twelve hour day of work. Off for a game of soccer and collect gta on way home. Play for a min ( several hours)

Collapse and then get up in the morning and play till I can't feel my hands. Back to work Wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭0llieJonCon

I was in the omni one the other day and a guy switched his pre-order from another gamestop to the omni one. But it's definitely too late now

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bartosz_ELB

Can someone please tell me the opening hours of Gamestop in Stephens Green SC for the midnight event?
    I mean if they open at midnight, will they stay open for the rest of the night? I'm hoping to drop by on my way to work in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Can someone please tell me the opening hours of Gamestop in Stephens Green SC for the midnight event?
    I mean if they open at midnight, will they stay open for the rest of the night? I'm hoping to drop by on my way to work in the morning.

They're 'hoping' to be closed by 1am.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Open all night? Nope. All gamestops are opening at 8 tomorrow I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,656 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

They're 'hoping' to be closed by 1am.

Yeah they're all only staying open until the queues die off.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭KD11

20 minute drive into Dundalk. Have to work for a few hours in the morning and already tired due to flu. If I got it tonight I more than likely would stick it on just for a 'minute'

Obviously though I'd end up playing it all night and be fcuked in the morning!

Would this be the GTA flu that's doing the rounds at the moment?

• Advertisement

KD11 wrote: »
    Would this be the GTA flu that's doing the rounds at the moment?

I wish! Still have to work tomorrow :(

gamestop.ie is down...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

gamestop.ie is down...

....with GTA-flu ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

3 Hours 30 min :D:D:D

Open all night? Nope. All gamestops are opening at 8 tomorrow I think.

What makes you think that, because...

Address: King Street South, Unit 004, St Stephens Green Centre, Dublin
    Phone:(01) 478 4010
    Hours:
    Sunday 12:00-6:00 p.m.
    Monday 10:00-6:30 p.m.
    Tuesday 10:00-6:30 p.m.
    Wednesday 10:00-6:30 p.m.
    Thursday 10:00-8:00 p.m.
    Friday 9:00-7:00 p.m.
    Saturday 9:00-6:00 p.m.

What makes you think that, because...

Special opening times just for the day that's in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

This game is amazing, been driving around for about an hour and finally made it to the top of the mountain, worth it for the view up there. I might never leave the house again if it weren't for college.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

calnand wrote: »
    This game is amazing, been driving around for about an hour and finally made it to the top of the mountain, worth it for the view up there. I might never leave the house again if it weren't for college.

For the next three hours , I hate you:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 DuggiexD

What time will people be going to the midnight release?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement