Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

I'm bored! gonna head in now and start queueing up!

now where did I leave that reciept...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Queue in Stephens Green

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I've college at 1 tomorrow so it will probably arrive just before I go out the door:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Queue in Stephens Green

That could be a deal-breaker. Morning it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

The problem with living in Prodston towers is that I'll have to wait for the delivery tomorrow. I'll lower the drawbridge now in anticipation for the morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

Que now at Knocklyon xtra vision 65 people or so.

The PIC I posted is to get them stamped (this is a new stamp . not the old one we've seen before)

Lot of school kids here with there mammies. They'll be checking ID too

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Thread is gone very quiet I take it out everyones out queueing while im stuck here watching borat. Still tho...very excite !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

im getting mine in the morning about 10ish :) or so i was told ... be war if its not their when i get in

14murphy wrote: »
    Thread is gone very quiet I take it out everyones out queueing while im stuck here watching borat. Still tho...very excite !!

I'm on my phone . battery at 7%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Gonna take a spin to GameStop at about 00:15, surely most of the queue will have pissed off by then! After tonight's Breaking Bad I am a complete mess and in no mood for queuing!

Kenno90 wrote: »
    I'm on my phone . battery at 7%

hype @ 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

mutley18 wrote: »
    Gonna take a spin to GameStop at about 00:15, surely most of the queue will have pissed off by then! After tonight's Breaking Bad I am a complete mess and in no mood for queuing!

This is the GTA forum, please don't take about BrBa, haven't seen it yet and don't expect spoilers in here! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭pompeyboi

For those of us who ordered online, we're here tucked up in bed waiting for it to be here when we wake up...Its gonna be a long night, doubt I'll sleep much!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,816 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

14murphy wrote: »

Watching Boarat myself in front of a blazing fire! Would trade it tho to get my hands on the game in 20 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I would like to wish you all a very happy GTA 5 day

GTA 5 day is the new Christmas day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Did anyone order from Game? Bought the GTAV console pack and ordered using a Parcel Motel address. Got an email Saturday night/Sunday morning saying it was shipped but that's the last I heard. Getting anxious now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Queueing in Gamestop Killarney, there must be 100 + waiting, didn't expect it to be this busy! Glad I came in a few mins early!

• Advertisement

This is the GTA forum, please don't take about BrBa, haven't seen it yet and don't expect spoilers in here! :P

I wouldn't dare post BB spoilers! :eek:

pompeyboi wrote: »
    For those of us who ordered online, we're here tucked up in bed waiting for it to be here when we wake up...Its gonna be a long night, doubt I'll sleep much!

im working all night until 8 tomorrow, new job started night shifts and all i can think about is getting in a massive gunfight with the poooliceeee, gonna be one hell of a long night haha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭carol clery

Anyone around xtravision in clondalkin?? Queues yet???

anyone?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,491 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Watching Borat too. Was half tempted to run out the door to xtra vision across the road, seeing as I'm awake!

I only pre-ordered (special edition) off gamestop today. When do you reckon the delivery date will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Not posting here again for a while. Thursday and Friday booked off, get the game later. Sweet. Bought a 42 inch tv for $70. Oh yeahhhhhh:D

antodeco wrote: »
    Watching Borat too. Was half tempted to run out the door to xtra vision across the road, seeing as I'm awake!

I only pre-ordered (special edition) off gamestop today. When do you reckon the delivery date will be?
    Personally, I think you wont get it till thurs/fri due to you ordering it late

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

So it begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

Plug wrote: »
    Not posting here again for a while. Thursday and Friday booked off, get the game later. Sweet. Bought a 42 inch tv for $70. Oh yeahhhhhh:D

where? thats a good deal :)

Merry Christmas everyone! What did everyone get? I got Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. :(

• Advertisement

The amount of consoles getting switched on at this very moment, surely theres gunna be a power surge lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement