Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Installing, the suspense, just got second last copy from tescos in clarehall! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Tehe :D

sjf41wpl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭LK KID

loading story mode now,hmv & fook all waiting =D:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭tosspot15

It genuinely felt like xmass eve.

I was getting all dressed up to go queue up for the game, picked up a friend, drove down got some food, started queueing at 11. The excitement of it all!

People were queueing since before 5pm :eek: I started waiting at 11pm, and the line was already massive! only took me 30 minutes to get my game once it hit midnight. :D

L5nRm8K.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Mar Mar Marmalade

Oh jeez, better head off to bed to be ready for the postman tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I can't fold my map back up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Almost finished installing, I haven't been this hyped for a new game since Mario 64!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

360 version sold out in Gamestop Castlebar in about 10 mins, they had half the stock of the PS3 version for pre-order, were telling people they would not get more in till the end of the month, sold out of PS3 special editions as well, everyone seemed to be buying them, was lucky that I was in early otherwise I would've not got mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Charlie19 wrote: »
    I can't fold my map back up

Took me ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

v3ttel wrote: »
    Took me ages!

I'll not be unfolding it again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

This game is just beautiful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭LK KID

installed disc one but now it says alert please insert disc 2 after the flashy rockstar intro and copyright text :eek::confused:
    wtf is going on??
    googled it and said something about maybe bad burn???wtf is that??? crap i just bought this after queing???

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

I chose the white car in the first mission cos that's how I roll

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

The most difficult part of it is looking at your friends list, every single player online but me "Playing Grand Theft Auto V'....

tumblr_msasgrGNuM1rxxq3ro1_500.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭tosspot15

Is it just be or is anybody seeing any similarities in the first mission to the first mission in GTA SA? Including lines spoken. :D

not much of a spoiler but ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

tosspot15 wrote: »
    Is it just be or is anybody seeing any similarities in the first mission to the first mission in GTA SA? Including lines spoken. :D

spoilers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'm seeing texture pop up issues. Some things are popping in very slowly.

I only installed the mandatory disk 1, and not the play disk. They said it could happen if you install the play disk, but I didn't and still have the problem..... hmm.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Played an hour and going to bed, got the blimp to the mountain and biked back into the city.

Grove street is full of punk ass balla bitches, that ain't on ight.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Been playing it/arsing about in tge game since half 12, think I better go to bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Broken bridge on the golf course. Just waiting to be jumped over as a stunt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

where/when/how do you get the blimp?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I fucking hate each and every one of you.
    Can't pick up my preorder until Saturday, the 4 days are going to suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

So does anyone know if the gamesnash will use an post or night line to send out pre ordered games ?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

14murphy wrote: »
    So does anyone know if the gamesnash will use an post or night line to send out pre ordered games ?

It's nightline. Go onto their website and check your orders, there should be a tracking number when you click "view" on the GTA order. That is of course if you're in the first wave.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

It's nightline. Go onto their website and check your orders, there should be a tracking number when you click "view" on the GTA order. That is of course if you're in the first wave.

No nothing is coming up with with my tracking number. It's telling it's dispatched from gamesnash so I'm happy enough with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

No nothing is coming up with with my tracking number. It's telling it's dispatched from gamesnash so I'm happy enough with that.
    Check an post, my tracking number is working with them

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

Try your tracking number on the an post website. I tracked mine there. Perfect Gta weather, now just the wait for the postman.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Oh actually, it probably depends on what shipping you chose, did you choose express? That's probably why mine has a tracking number and yours doesn't if that's the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Just finished playing there since I got the game at the midnight launch. This is without a shadow of doubt the greatest game ever made and I have only just scratched the surface.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement