Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 E-Dogg

Mine has yet to be delivered. Dying to play it!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭alanzo27

E-Dogg wrote: »
    Mine has yet to be delivered. Dying to play it!
    Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Trying to check the status of my Gamesnash order...the Tracking number doesnt register with An Post or NightLine.

Anyone get theirs from gamesnash yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

listermint wrote: »
    Still no sign of mine, the normal postman has already been and gone from the job. :(

So, you are waiting on the abnormal postman? :confused:

Trying to check the status of my Gamesnash order...the Tracking number doesnt register with An Post or NightLine.

Yeah got my tracking number with Nightline. Status says 'In Van' since about 6 am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,911 ✭✭✭✭listermint

py2006 wrote: »
    So, you are waiting on the abnormal postman? :confused:

Not so much but we tend to get weird postal deliveries all day long in the job. Because we are business it doesnt seem to matter An Post deliver throughout the day ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Just wondering if anybody ordered from littlewoods? If so did yours arrive mine dispatched yesterday morning?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭carol clery

Actually feel sick

5 years and thats the best they could do with the driving????

Its back to SA levels of shìte.....

Very angry right now

May even put me off the whole game

Who in rockstar thought this was acceptable!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Yep I received my copy at 8.30am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

YESSS Just got it!, The post man was an hour later than usual. I wonder was it all the pre-orders??:pac:

Thanks Gamesnash!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Didn't like how cars handled at all in IV, so this could be good news for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Actually feel sick

5 years and thats the best they could do with the driving????

Its back to SA levels of shìte.....

Very angry right now

May even put me off the whole game

Who in rockstar thought this was acceptable!!!

Really? I haven't played it now but reading the reviews I thought the driving was something of a triumph.. obviously in the cold light of day people feel differently though. .

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

I dont my post until around 1 so just clock watching at the moment. Slowest morning ever.!

My copy just arrived. nnnnnnnnnnhhhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Still no order here.
    Weird things are happening today.

ust got a dodgy scam e-mail from a @yahoo.com e-mail address claiming to be USPS telling me: "Our company` s courier cann` t make the delivery of parcel." [sic] because of "wrong postal code" then telling me to print the "attachment" for more details. Also charging $9.99 every day "I" don't collect it.

Weirdest thing of all is that I checked the send recipients and none of my email addresses are listed making me wonder how it even got to my inbox. Though, they are getting more creative as the days go on those scammers.

E-mails like this aren't very nice, especially on days like this. :pac:

I forwarded the email I got to the spam@usps email address, try to login in now and it say someone else has been using the account. Didn't open any external links/attachments. Recovered it alright. Feckin' 'hackers' these days. At least it adds some excitement to this wait for Nightline to arrive. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Okay guys, goodbye for a few hours days weeks months

• Registered Users Posts: 29,815 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

My copy just arrived as well! Thanks Gamesnash!! Yeessssssshhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

I drove around the entire map last night at high speed and in and around the city, car handled far better than in GTA IV IMO.
    I haven't done a tap in work this morning, all I can think about is going home at lunch and playing for 45 mins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Mine arrived before I woke up. Not bad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Got the game. Going to pull a sickie for a few days to play it!!!

• Advertisement

To the guys who got it from Gamesnash, who was delivering it? Nightline or An Post? Still no sign on mine and has been in the van since 8am.

To the guys who got it from Gamesnash, who was delivering it? Nightline or An Post? Still no sign on mine and has been in the van since 8am.

An Post delivered mine. and a fine delivery it was too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Come on postman!! He's come at 2:20 last Friday, 1:10 yesterday so here's hoping that trend continues!!!!!!!!!! :pac:

:eek:

An Post for me.

Nightline here. Still no sign of it, been on the van since 6 this morning.

Oh my God, the map is huge and that new map smell!

I would love the special edition DLC if anyone knows someone selling it on PS3.

alanzo27 wrote: »
    Nightline here. Still no sign of it, been on the van since 6 this morning.

I suspect Nightline have less drivers but the same amount of packages to get out, probably that's why the delay. But as I've already said, I'm about 10 minute drive away from their depot so I'm going to assume I'll be the last to get it. :o

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Oh my God, the map is huge and that new map smell!

I can't fold the thing back up.

I'm scared.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Installing both discs like the badass I eventually will be in this game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Thanks Gamesnash :) my copy arrived half an hour ago just as I was finishing up my brekkie. No chance I was queuing last night. I booked today off work to play it so gonna enjoy it. Awhhh yeaaaaa

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement