Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

E-Dogg wrote: »
    An Post for me.

An post for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

No sign of my Tracking number on nightline or AnPost...I'm at work so dunno if its been delivered. Any time I order from Gamesnash I usually get a phone call off the delivery guy to see if someone is home....nothing today tho.

Should i be getting worried??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Game arrived this morning with standard post from Gamesnash, so big thank you to them, I'll be ordering with them in the future.

Even though I never posted here, thanks to everyone on the forum for keeping me up to date with this game while I stalked the forum over the last 2 years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Just got mine from gamesnash there. Cheers pat. Looking at the install screen now. I'll talk to you all in a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedmanDublin

Did anyone get a delivery from Amazon this morning?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Apparently 3 people at omni sc. were robbed of there copies of GTA. Kind of glad I didn't go midnight launch, town is really dodge on a Monday night

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

All this "just got it" talk is making me jealous. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭moesyzlak

Anyone else order with GameStop- express post?. Was it delivered by the post man cos mine just drove by the feckin house

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Just bought the game from HMV there, had 2 major freak outs, opened the case and saw only one disc, took me a few mins to realise it was under the install disc, and the xbox wouldn't read the install disc at first, worked second time though :3

moesyzlak wrote: »
    Anyone else order with GameStop- express post?. Was it delivered by the post man cos mine just drove by the feckin house

No I think Nightline deliver express post orders from Gamestop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I prefer the driving in IV because it felt more realistic. I can see why they changed it though and I'd say the driving in V would be more 'fun'.

This game is great btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I prefer the driving in IV because it felt more realistic. I can see why they changed it though and I'd say the driving in V would be more 'fun'.

This game is great btw.

Really? I thought the driving in IV was horribly unrealistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,911 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Holy sh%8balls batman thanks an post and Gamesnash :D

IMAG0184_zpsf8a4841b.jpg

No sign of my Tracking number on nightline or AnPost...I'm at work so dunno if its been delivered. Any time I order from Gamesnash I usually get a phone call off the delivery guy to see if someone is home....nothing today tho.

Should i be getting worried??

What service did you order from Gamesnash. I went for express, but didn't choose sign off on delivery. My number didn't show up on either system. I reckon on post hasn't uploaded the scans to the server or something. Maybe they do it at the end of the day

thorbarry wrote: »
    What service did you order from Gamesnash. I went for express, but didn't choose sign off on delivery. My number didn't show up on either system. I reckon on post hasn't uploaded the scans to the server or something. Maybe they do it at the end of the day

I chose the same - no sign on delivery. Did yours just go through the letterbox or did someone ring the bell??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Very odd. Postman arrived twice, second time bringing the game. He must have sensed I had a shotgun held to my mouth

I chose the same - no sign on delivery. Did yours just go through the letterbox or did someone ring the bell??

Through the box

thorbarry wrote: »
    Through the box

Ill be heading home for lunch so hopefully its there then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

All this "just got it" talk is making me jealous. :(

Tell me about it. My order is currently in Belgium it would seem :(.
    Once it gets here tomorrow I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Got mine from Gamesnash about 10:30 this morning using the Express option with no signing for delivery. The tracking number I got worked alright with An Post where it had been marked as delivered in the local distribution centre at 6:30am then came to my door with (I think) the regular postman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

listermint wrote: »
    Holy sh%8balls batman thanks an post and Gamesnash :D

IMAG0184_zpsf8a4841b.jpg

Just about to post the exact same!
    Thanks Gamesnash Pat.

Woohoo:D

Did anyone order from Amazon? No sign of an email from them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Did anyone order from Amazon? No sign of an email from them...

Just been reading the reviews on amazon. One guy gave a 1 star review not based on the game but the fact that his delivery date was just pushed back 2 days.

King Krib wrote: »
    Just been reading the reviews on amazon. One guy gave a 1 star review not based on the game but the fact that his delivery date was just pushed back 2 days.

Ah......****e!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

I really can't understand why people order online,
    if you are so eager to get the game and play it on its release date just drive to the damn shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Anyone know if the big video reviews are spoiler free? Would love to hear the critical response but don't want much ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Kudros

Anyone know if the big video reviews are spoiler free? Would love to hear the critical response but don't want much ruined.

IGN review has no spoilers

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Just got mine there from An Post..

Well done Gamenash for the release day delivery.

Now....solitary confinement for me for the next week :D

if you are so eager to get the game and play it on its release date just drive to the damn shop.

Maybe I couldn't "drive to the dam shop!"

Or maybe I didn't want to give the retailers here my money with their silly prices!

Maybe I have to wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Maybe because somebody might not have a car. Maybe they live over an hour away. Maybe they can't afford a car or the unnecessary expense of a bus. Maybe having jumped through all those hoops you'll end up playing the game at the same time or even earlier!!

And yes I ordered the game and the post hasn't come yet :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement