Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options
1299300301302303305»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Hatchet wrote: »
    If the tracking status on the Night-Line website still says "pending", you'd have to assume that they havent collected the game yet.

For example mine went from "pending" on Monday, to "Hub In" last night, to "Inbound" and then "On Van" this morning.

I still havent received mine yet and I'm in the city centre...:mad:

Oh crap, didn't realize there was 4 different statuses! Doubt I'll have it today then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

lads could someone explain the R*social club etc........

sorry Creamy Goodness didnt think it was but it could have been my bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

NO SPOILERS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Kudros

Limerick in GTA V lol

[IMG][/img]StabCity.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

So this just happened to me,

I was driving back to the city going 90 down the free way. i lose control and hit a wall.

I fly through the windshield and hit a power line. Got electrocuted and died. :(

This Game is awesome :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Why are we posting spoilers in here now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

can anyone tell me how do i actually ride the blimp, i've made the call numerous times and been told there's one available, but nothing happens, do i need to drive to a specific location or wait at the location i rang for an amount of time.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Look at the map you will see picture of blimp...climb on aboard.

Normally near Airport (Main)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

going to have to unfollow the thread as people can't follow simple rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Ridiculous really. People need to cop on, there is a thread for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,491 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Got an email from Game stop saying that they've no stock left of the special edition so cancelled my order. Seriously pissed off. They could've at least replaced it with the normal edition. Stuck with no game backup now. Very annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

antodeco wrote: »
    Got an email from Game stop saying that they've no stock left of the special edition so cancelled my order. Seriously pissed off. They could've at least replaced it with the normal edition. Stuck with no game backup now. Very annoyed.

I have a reservation in Liffey Valley Argos if you'd like it? It's for Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I'm sure you could pick one up at Tesco, HMV, Xtra-Vision or somewhere else. Have a snoop around sure, everywhere can't be out of stock!

30 mins until I head off to collect mine. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Your local tesco got any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Interesting it says ship date 14/9 on Nightline, that would mean Game gave it to them before they were allowed to!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,491 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I have a reservation in Liffey Valley Argos if you'd like it? It's for Xbox.

Really?? That would be amazing. Have rang around load of places and they're all saying no stock. Smyths say they've a few (this was at 2pm) but god knows if there's any left!

Local Tesco doesn't do games at all. Barely does bread at the best of times!

Shamelessidiot, if it's of no use to you, I'll gladly take it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Rafloution wrote: »
    Look at the map you will see picture of blimp...climb on aboard.

Normally near Airport (Main)

thanks, got it.
    While flying it around i was pushing buttons and he jumps out, his head exploded like a watermelon when he hit a building. awesome game

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Really?? That would be amazing. Have rang around load of places and they're all saying no stock. Smyths say they've a few (this was at 2pm) but god knows if there's any left!

Local Tesco doesn't do games at all. Barely does bread at the best of times!

Shamelessidiot, if it's of no use to you, I'll gladly take it :)

smyths in jervis are all out

• Registered Users Posts: 33,614 ✭✭✭✭Penn

As the game is now out, this thread nearing 10,000 posts and many other threads for discussion to happen is, I'm going to have to close this thread.

Please use the Gameplay thread (spoiler tags allowed provided you're discussing a gameplay element and not discussing the story), the Spoilers thread (depending on how far along you are in the story. Enter at your own risk) or create a new thread for a specific query.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement