Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Pre-release Discussion - ***DO NOT POST SPOILERS*** (Mod warning in first post)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Can't waiiiiiiit!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

BOOM!!! Out of nowhere.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

EDIT: Triple post lulz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Finally!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

falan wrote: »
    Imagine when they do announce something,this thread is gonna go mental:D

EVERYONE GO MENTAL!!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

no parachutes= not interested.

bring the mayhem and fun back in, more San Andreas, less GTA IV. boo to realism, I want to bmx off a mountain, parachute down while shooting bystanders and hit the ground running with a 4 star wanted level, then spawn a tank and see how long I last, the good stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Hmmmmm lets hope they get it right this time.

Wonder will they stick with a modern setting or go retro like Vice City ?

The ''5'' in the logo is styled like a US Dollar note, screams washington to me but doubt they would go there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Is their twitter background to do with another game or is it GTA V?

The people in the background look hispanic.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Hogzy wrote: »
    Is their twitter background to do with another game or is it GTA V?

The people in the background look hispanic.

Looks like Max Payne 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

yea the latino looking woman looks like a durty slut-star!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Nice. Hawaiian theme would be welcome. Hopefully this will be out by the end of 2012, otherwise it'll be a big wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Aw ya!! I def wasn't a fan of GTA IV but i'm a huge fan of the franchise so can't wait to see what they come out it. I heard they might be doing LA ala San Andreas. Would love it if its true. Epic road trips in the Rage engine would just be lovely! (with fun driving this time)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Awesome. Love that this came out of nowhere. Really looking forward to seeing the setting.

I've loved the whole series and while I agree 4 wasn't as fun as San Andreas, I still thought it was class. And the story was really good. Judging by the way they've been going with 4 and RDR, I would probably expect something similar to 4 in the new one. They seem to be focusing in serious storytelling more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

If its anything like gta 4 not interested , saints row the third looks like it take the crown off gta , see what gta v be like..

A new San andreas would be sweet. It would be massive.

So based on the design of the five on their website. What do we think?

I originally thought the design was very similar to artwork in San Andreas tbh. But after being reminded about the Hawaii speculation I'm not so sure now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

It looks Irishy, Id say Dublin! :p

• Advertisement

Was just saying on the GTA forum, that the art work of the five part reminds of San Andreas. Whether it's Hawaii, Vice City, San Andreas or whatever, I cannot fooking wait!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm glad we're getting SR3 this year cause it'd be a shame to have to try and squeeze both in for 2011 :) I think we're all more or less on the same page - more "fun" less "realism" and if that fupping idiot Roman shows up looking to go drinking I'm putting a bullet in his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

CMpunked wrote: »
    It looks Irishy, Id say Dublin! :p

Boston maybe?

Can't wait for the trailer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Saints Row 3 to fill the void nicely this year then GTA V sometime next year!! Delighted with this news. San Andreas again please!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I wonder who the protagonist will be? Niko? Packie? CJ? A Claude that can speak? (That would be cool) or someone new?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd be very surprised if it's not a new character. Hopefully a cameo from Tommy or Niko though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

J. Marston wrote: »
    I wonder who the protagonist will be? Niko? Packie? CJ? A Claude that can speak? (That would be cool) or someone new?

Definitely somebody new, although I really wouldn't mind catching up with CJ and the Grove Street gang in a modern day San Andreas. Or even better late 1990's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

I hope its a period one, Vice City was great for that, or even a new city

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

My Reaction Exactally !
    Crazy+Black+Kid+o+O_7774d2_321395.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Niko can piss off. If it's a modern setting we have to see a cameo from an older Godfather-like Tommy Vercetti :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement