Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 'Uns

Options
  • 25-10-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

A father and his 6-year-old son walk into a bank.

When they get in line the son notices the very large woman in front of them.

The son tugs at the dad’s jacket and says, "Daddy, look! That lady is huge!"

The father replies "yes son she's as big as a truck".

About a minute later the large woman’s beeper goes off and the kid pushes his father out of the way and yells,

"Look out dad!!! It’s backing up!"

The farmer had got out a mortgage, and gladly, to gave it to his daughter for her college education.

Now, driving home from the station after meeting her at the train, farmer was greatly disturbed when his daughter whispered confidentially,

“I have a confession to make, Pa..............I ain’t a virgin no more.”

The old man shook his head sadly.

“After all the sacrifices your Ma and I made to give you a good education, you still say ‘ain’t!”

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement