Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Top 4 big gigs to be annouced?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

Each gig is worth €10 million to the city .... :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

would i be correct in assuming that it will be cold tonight , as in it wont be like an in door gig ????

Winter woolies / hat and gloves needed ??? (especially when holding beer )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

awh..... I mis read the thread title as "Big four big top gigs to be announced" :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭Jofspring

would i be correct in assuming that it will be cold tonight , as in it wont be like an in door gig ????

Winter woolies / hat and gloves needed ??? (especially when holding beer )

Mate of mine was at the coronas last week and said he was frozen. Don't think he was expecting the cold though. Definitely bring winter woollies I'd say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Anyone know what the 4th gig is going to be??

Was thinking of maybe going to BellX1 but 30 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

bigpink wrote: »
    Anyone know what the 4th gig is going to be??

Was thinking of maybe going to BellX1 but 30 euro

You should go.
    At least then you'll have something to give out about here tomorrow.

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    You should go.
    At least then you'll have something to give out about here tomorrow.

Its a craic if you have a problem with me PM me or dont read or reply you wont have to worry then

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I got my ticket for tonight a few hours ago anyway. €30 is a bit steep, but then again, they're one of my very favourite bands. Got them all to sign my ticket the last time they were in Limerick, which was a lovely touch! :)

Edit: lads and ladies, retract the claws. PM each other if ye want to argue/flirt/chat about off-topic stuff.

I think 30 euro is very steep.what price were they last time?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

bigpink wrote: »
    I think 30 euro is very steep.what price were they last time?

I think it was €25 per ticket when they played in the Daghdha Theatre, but I won 2 free tickets as well so I was able to sell my own one to a friend. The over-heads for that venue would be much lower though.

• Advertisement

It was 39 euros to see Bellx1 in the @the park gigs in marley park and i think they had 2 good support acts aswell
    Dolans deffo ripping us off

One of the support was the Editors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

sa them in the forum in waterford last night and it cost 30 aswell. jape where supporting(think they are tonight aswell) they where pretty good but like most i think 30 is a bit much

On my way in to see them now anyway. Will report back here later.

On my way in to see them now anyway. Will report back here later.

Totally worth it! Unreal show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Woah, bit too much for us to digest there IO :pac:

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Woah, bit too much for us to digest there IO :pac:

I spent most of the night tweeting about it.
    See @TomasOCoileain for more bite-sized digestibles. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭foxirl

If anyone knows anyone with spare tickets to the Imelda May gig that they want to sell can you PM me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭lmkman

anyone going to see Imelda May Friday night are in for a treat. great show, Mary Black came on and sang with her and at the very end Bono appeared and sang 2 songs.

Advertisement