Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URL indexing problem?

Options
  • 25-10-2011 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Hey there I have a black knight domain setup using my friends we space. It's a simple Wordpress blog theme. My problem is that the domain my friend gave me (www.dotprojtest.co.cc/Wordpress) or something like that, gets individual pages for each blog post, which is great, as I like to link people to separate articles anyway. But the domain I got from black night doesn't seem to index any individual pages. Like every page is the basic URL. I want to be able to link people to my site using the URL I bought and to be ably to link to articles, an help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your issue.

Do you have a domain registered and a hosting package setup with us?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭adrianshanahan

I will take a punt and say that the guy has done an app vault wordpress install, and when he types domain.tld he gets nothing and need to do a re direct to domain.tld/wordpress.

At a guess

Advertisement