Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerosene Stove service

Options
  • 25-10-2011 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, need to get one of these looked at for a relation.

The few I have talked to said the only one around who does it is a guy called Sean O'Brien but can't seem to find him in the phone book.

Can anyone PM me the number if they have it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Try Ronan, if he can't help he should have a number

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Slidey wrote: »
    Hi, need to get one of these looked at for a relation.

The few I have talked to said the only one around who does it is a guy called Sean O'Brien but can't seem to find him in the phone book.

Can anyone PM me the number if they have it

I think I know of the guy you're looking for, I'll ring my Mum in the morning and see what I can find out for you. If I'm not thinking of the right guy, I'll get the number of the guy they use, apparently he's good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I think I know of the guy you're looking for, I'll ring my Mum in the morning and see what I can find out for you. If I'm not thinking of the right guy, I'll get the number of the guy they use, apparently he's good.
    I got hold of him since. He is the Stanley agent. Have to ring him back today with the model of the range to see if he will work on it.

Thanks AC

Advertisement