Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I Buy Pepperoni in Dublin?

Options
  • 25-10-2011 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

This probably sounds silly - but I've been all over the place and can't see to find anyone who sells pepperoni that isn't already on a pizza!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

Superquinn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

Bigcheeze wrote: »
    Superquinn

Really?!

I swear I went there today looking for it and had no luck. Do all of them carry it? I was at the one on Ranelagh Road

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

aldi and lidl sell loads of it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Tesco have it occasionally, never seem to have a steady stock coming in or else I'm missing it. Prussia street have had a decent amount of pepperoni and chorizo in lately though, love it.

Aldi and Lidl usually always have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

Thanks everyone. I don't know how I've managed to miss it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the euro shop sells it

sorry op, i completely misread the thread title. i read it as 'where to get pepperami in dublin'

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

If you want decent meats you should go to Taste of Emilia on Lower Liffey Street. Not positive they have pepperoni, but they have amazing salami and other meats and cheeses.

Advertisement