Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest text bundle

Options
  • 25-10-2011 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

Is there any netwprk doing a cheap monthly text bundle on prepay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

well i know on meteor i get pretty much unlimited texts to other meteor customers for €5 per month... is this the kind of thing you're looking for? i think they do bundles where you can get any network texts for a set monthly amount aswel. i know in the Three network that any network texts are included as part of my bundle for €20 per month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

Yes i use the 3 20euro payg package

im looking for a payg any network text bundle-but cheaper
    for kids

nope, nothing on the meteor, vodafone, or o2 sites OP for less than the €20 any network tests from all networks... :(

I could get them a couple of 5 euro internet addons and do cabbage webtexts

Thats what i do ln my3payg phone atm
    and it works very well

M cebee wrote: »
    I could get them a couple of 5 euro internet addons and do cabbage webtexts

Thats what i do ln my3payg phone atm
    and it works very well

actually thats a ringer of an idea MC, €5 for the 500MB add on wil get them each 333 texts per month, and then if they're using smartphones- they could use skype over wifi for free! that's the way i work it with my young lad, he has the free meteor to meteor texts and then if he needs to call he uses skype to call me or vice versa... :)

• Advertisement

Working well for me as long as i have coverage

Internet and texts for a fiver

Advertisement