Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Claregalway]Found a Dog looks like AKITA

• 25-10-2011 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

There was a guy month ago in Claregalway, Co Galway looking for his dog, he showed me picture and today I'm just woke up and there is a dog in my garden looks like Norwegian Elkhound/Akita and I think thi is the same dog the guy was showing me, but he did not leave his number...

211w0o4.jpg
    20ijpfm.jpg
    1zyu993.jpg

Ours 4 year golden is jealous as hell...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

That looks like a Norwegian Elkhound, rather than an Akita

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Guerrero_

thanks man, you are right !!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭Paddysnapper

He looks in fantastic condition for a dog that's been on the raz for a month!

In did, thats why I'm not sure if this is the same dog...

My mother kicked him out twice today, but he comes all over again and again.

Nice dog, little afraid, but friendly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

Def an elkhound an akita would be way bigger than a retriever, why not ring vets, guards etc and mind him in the mean time elkies are great fun!

• Advertisement

Def an elkhound an akita would be way bigger than a retriever, why not ring vets, guards etc and mind him in the mean time elkies are great fun!

he looks very young not even a year i think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

gorgeous dog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Looks like a dog that would be micro-chipped, have you had him scanned?

he is gone:( do not know how, but son of a gun escaped, simply evaporate yesterday.

Advertisement