Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

was MMcG back in that cowshed in South Armagh..?

• 25-10-2011 4:22pm
    Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭

I've always kind of admired Martin's coolness under pressure. He obviously has had to be a tough cookie in the to and fro of six county politics/armed struggle etc.

But the look of base bloodlust in his eyes when going for SG was an eye opener for me anyway.

He was lost in the thrill of the hunt. He felt he knew he had Sean cornered and was going to enjoy the kill.

It's a side of MMG I've never seen and quite frankly it was distasteful to say the least...

I say this as someone who gave SF a very high preference in the last GE...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

I've always kind of admired Martin's coolness under pressure. He obviously has had to be a tough cookie in the to and fro of six county politics/armed struggle etc.

But the look of base bloodlust in his eyes when going for SG was an eye opener for me anyway.

He was lost in the thrill of the hunt. He felt he knew he had Sean cornered and was going to enjoy the kill.

It's a side of MMG I've never seen and quite frankly it was distasteful to say the least...

Uh, as long as he's not holding a gun at the time, and is doing it in debate, that's exactly the sort of thing I want from politicians. Exposing lies and corruption.

I say this as someone who hates SF with white hot heat of a thousand suns.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

"He was lost in the thrill of the hunt. He felt he knew he had Sean cornered and was going to enjoy the kill".

Excellent way with words Silvio I liked the above line ^ :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭mickey mac

:D Relax! It's OK to kill muppets, they're only cuddly toys after all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Haha how many different forums have you posted this on today? What exactly are you hoping for here? Oh, you forgot the frothing at the mouth bit...or are you going to put that in later?

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Funfair wrote: »
    Excellent way with words Silvio I liked the above line ^ :)

Aww shucks...:)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

dav3 wrote: »
    Haha how many different forums have you posted this on today? What exactly are you hoping for here? Oh, you forgot the frothing at the mouth bit...or are you going to put that in later?

I meant to post this earlier here...:o

I can do frothing but not yet...:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

You have to admire any man who can have the sheer audacity to sit through hundreds of interviews and tell countless people that he left the IRA in 1974 when the entire nation knows he was in fact one of its leaders.

What's more amazing is that people are actually neglecting the fact so it's working. It's a wonderful example to the children of this country - next time you're caught nicking that bag of sweets, just deny, deny, deny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

it was class TV, made all the more better by the way MMG was looking at the bumbling wet mouthed Sean Gallagher. Brilliant. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭jonniebgood1

He should have got his facts right before starting.

Advertisement