Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 Price??

Options
  • 25-10-2011 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭ccull123

Anyone know the cheapest price around for BF3 on the PS3.??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

€44.99 in HMV for the limited Edition anyway, 360 and Ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Trade in Forza, PES, Batman or Gears of War and get it for 99c in GAME...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Trade in Forza, PES, Batman or Gears of War and get it for 99c in GAME...

Just one of these ?
    Can anyone else confirm this as the uk version of the deal gets you BF3 for £5.So only 99c here ?

• Advertisement

Soby wrote: »
    Just one of these ?
    Can anyone else confirm this as the uk version of the deal gets you BF3 for £5.So only 99c here ?

Yep just one, I am amazed too and its 10pound for UC3 yet 99c in Ireland..,. Heres link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292311764121084&set=pt.144166562268939&type=1&theater

Yep just one, I am amazed too and its 10pound for UC3 yet 99c in Ireland..,. Heres link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292311764121084&set=pt.144166562268939&type=1&theater

Ive used the catwoman DLC code with Batman. Would it affect trading it in for BF 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ive used the catwoman DLC code with Batman. Would it affect trading it in for BF 3?

No I've never heard of a store looking for the DLC that came with a game when trading in.

Thanks pal. Ill be off to game tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Where is the cheapest B&M store in Ireland to get the PC version?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Anyone know why the limited edition is cheaper than the normal version on amazon? And does everyone basically get the limited edition version?

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Anyone know why the limited edition is cheaper than the normal version on amazon? And does everyone basically get the limited edition version?

The only thing I could see the standard edition having is maybe a instruction manual, because in Limited Edition theres no bloody manual... Is this the way games are going to go now?... F*ck off and go look for the manual online? Is that what there telling us?... No I don't want to do that, I prefer paying the money and having the manual nice to find when I am playing a game so I can see what to do...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

The only thing I could see the standard edition having is maybe a instruction manual, because in Limited Edition theres no bloody manual... Is this the way games are going to go now?... F*ck off and go look for the manual online? Is that what there telling us?... No I don't want to do that, I prefer paying the money and having the manual nice to find when I am playing a game so I can see what to do...

Looks like it, Forza 4, Batman, and gears of war 3 all did the saving the pennies with no manual stunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

calex71 wrote: »
    Looks like it, Forza 4, Batman, and gears of war 3 all did the saving the pennies with no manual stunt.

It's also a massive waste of paper. I haven't looked at a manual in years. With in-game tutorials and the like they're really not needed any more.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

NotorietyH wrote: »
    It's also a massive waste of paper. I haven't looked at a manual in years. With in-game tutorials and the like they're really not needed any more.

What else am i going to read in the jacks if there's no manual? I know the back of the toothpaste by heart at this stage :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Kiith wrote: »
    I know the back of the toothpaste by heart at this stage :pac:

I haven't read that yet, don't tell me what happens in the end.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

The cavities did it

At these midnight openings, do many people turn up?
    Did anyone go to the one in the square in Tallaght? How many were there?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

F1ngers wrote: »
    The cavities did it

Intended to but did not have a pre-order and still hadn't decided to wait or not.

might drop onto HMV as they're cheap today.

Varik wrote: »
    Intended to but did not have a pre-order and still hadn't decided to wait or not.

Without the pre order you won't get the "Karkand".
    I didn't pre order either, but not in too much of a hurry to buy it.

Without the pre order you won't get the "Karkand".
    I didn't pre order either, but not in too much of a hurry to buy it.

The LE is in HMV and I'll be fine without the maps and with all this sony and Ea cooperation a psn plus offer might show up.

• Advertisement

• Kiith wrote: »
    What else am i going to read in the jacks if there's no manual? I know the back of the toothpaste by heart at this stage :pac:
    Thank God, I thought I was the only person/weirdo. I read shampoo bottles.

walked into hmv and got le with no pre order.and had map pack with it in plastic box and handed a separate steel box.

walked into hmv and got le with no pre order.and had map pack with it in plastic box and handed a separate steel box.

Am actually heading up to the square in a few, might chance getting the LE in HMV.

Am actually heading up to the square in a few, might chance getting the LE in HMV.

They had a stack, may have got it as I went to counter rather than getting a box and said "can I get" he never looked for name or any thing.

If you get it see if you got a code for a gun, want to know if it's diff to my 1911 I got.

Also N7 dog tag.

The cavities did it

I was at the midnight launch in Monaghan... It was nothing compared to last years Black Ops midnight launch... Modern Warfare 3 is going to steal the show with it's midnight opening...

They had a stack, may have got it as I went to counter rather than getting a box and said "can I get" he never looked for name or any thing.

If you get it see if you got a code for a gun, want to know if it's diff to my 1911 I got.

Also N7 dog tag.

Lad that served me hadn't a clue what I was talking about, started to think I wasn't getting it. Luckily another lad overheard me and got it for me.

Same gun, M1911 - Not bothering with registering for it, seems more hassle than it's worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Just got an email off The Hut with a 10% discount code for the weekend, so that would make BF3:LE about €42.50 delivered or thereabouts I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moved from Games.

Lad that served me hadn't a clue what I was talking about, started to think I wasn't getting it. Luckily another lad overheard me and got it for me.

Same, i wasn't expecting one but saw it was part of online pass when i opened the box.

Same gun, M1911 - Not bothering with registering for it, seems more hassle than it's worth.

It has the mods at the start(light + suppressor), and you won't be using separate guns based on side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Kiith wrote: »

Get yourself an iPhone.

Advertisement