Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 Price??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I got BF3 LE for the PC for E40. GAME Blanchardstown. I had pre-ordered but they had a stack of them in there.

Also, purchased the Prima BF3 Official Game Guide for E12.99

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Price in gamestop for this is grand.

39.99 for pc and 49.99 for xbox. I was expecting way more for such title.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Varik wrote: »
    It has the mods at the start(light + suppressor), and you won't be using separate guns based on side.

I actually did get the gun. I must have an origin account. Maybe from BC2?
    Price in gamestop for this is grand.

39.99 for pc and 49.99 for xbox. I was expecting way more for such title.

€45 in HMV for LE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Also, purchased the Prima BF3 Official Game Guide for E12.99
    What do you think of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

What do you think of it?

Well, considering there is no manual in the game box.... It has a lot of info in it. Definitly worth the read when not playing the game.

It goes through all the weapons, each and everyone of them, and info on the new weapons that I didnt know existed too. Info on all the maps, and info on the SP missions too.

it lists all the awards and ribbons and points needed for all the guns/attachments unlocks too. 13 quid wont break the bank either, considering the game was cheap. I was expecting to pay E60 for the game.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

You can download the game manuals here (they were released as PDFs).

I'm a Battlefield noob and picked it up earlier in HMV for €44.99.
    Needed to find out the controls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Picked it up in Game which I never usually shop in as it was well out of my way but sure enough they gave it to me for 99c after trading in forza 4. HMV had the same offer but wanted 5.99 from me.

Could have done with without the hard sell on the strategy guide though, told the guy I had no need for a phone book , it was so big lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

F1ngers wrote: »

Says you need to get in the gunclub but it did it for me without that.

Have my N7 tag as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Deliasz

Xtravision in Celbridge 35 euro for LE PC edition

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

F1ngers wrote: »

€45 in HMV for LE.

I know there are cheaper, but i am talking about really low price for such AAA title. If I remember correct I payed 45 quid in gamestop for pc version of space marine etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

God damnit this game is pretty epic online :p I hated the beta though, so much that I deleted it.. But said I would get the full game because it only be 99c and then trade it in for Uncharted 3 but I just don't know what to do now :confused:

Advertisement