Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why don't women drink beer?

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

What are ye on about I think beer is easier than drinking wine and nicer

Although I must say took me two years to aquire the taste for it, it finally became something I liked the taste of not just something to get sloshed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

cause beer is a mans drink hey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

cause beer is a mans drink hey
    A mans drink?
    A womans drink is what ?
    Lemon Tea maybe ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

They're mad for wine or so it appears, do they have no taste!?
    not all of us like wine,personaly think it tastes and smells disgusting,then again given mums cheapskatedness; have never smelt an expensive wine so perhaps the price makes a big difference.:confused:
    the only alcohol will ever drink is a bacardi breezer,beer tastes like how it smells-piss,there is a much cheaper way of getting that taste-except it isnt fermented.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

When I was younger in my late teens and early 20s I was able to drink beer and pints of it too - budweiser was my favourite followed by smithwicks. I'm not able to stomach beer any more. I don't know if it's due to too many nasty hangovers from my youth. I now go for a spirit and a mixer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement