Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a dog??

• 25-10-2011 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

3 weeks ago a husky dog was wandering around my estate in Waterford. I fed him and gave him water but he ended up running off. I came home today and the same boys at my door. :( His collars been taken off and he has orange staining around his neck as though he'd been tied up with a chain. :( He's so friendly and sits for food. I've rang the animal welfare so they said they'll call out and search for a chip but if that fails where do I go from there?? I've looked through lostdogs.ie and no luck :(:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Go to your local vet and see if he's microchipped. If he is they should be able to get at least the name of the owner and contact them. If not, keep on to the animal welfare organisation that you have contacted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dee..x

Animal Welfare will be out to me in about an hour to scan him so fingers crossed :)

Advertisement