Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City polling stations for the referendum

Options
  • 25-10-2011 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭

My local voting station is at Mervue National School but ehh I'm drawing a blank as to where it's located :o

First to help gets to decide how I'll vote on your choice of the referenda :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Hope this comes out ok... 2 markers. 1 mervue boys school, 2 mervue girls school.. Right next to each other...
    http://maps.google.ie/maps?saddr=53.282125,+-9.014100&daddr=53.281599,-9.013875&hl=en&sll=53.281073,-9.014304&sspn=0.003246,0.009624&vpsrc=0&mra=me&mrsp=1,0&sz=17&t=m&z=17

I'll be voting no anyways... Up to you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭jenny retro

As another poster asked about another polling station/school, I was hoping someone can help me out with this!! My polling station is Bushy Park NS, but where is it!!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

Its on circular road as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

Copy and paste these co-ordinates into Google Maps

53.29,-9.082644

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Its beside Mervue Church.

Vote Michael D.

Get out and take a walk around your area and learn your whereabouts; Mervue & Ballybane Community Centre, Cluain Mhuire, Mervue United, Sonas, Royal Tara, Mervue & Ballybane churches, GMI, John Paul Centre, Bus Stops, Pubs, Mervue & Ballybane Shops, Credit Union, Library, GAA Club.

Scary to think you don't know where that schools is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭jenny retro

thanks folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

sgthighway wrote: »
    Its beside Mervue Church.

Perfectly understandable: when I was doing the new-Mervue neighbourhood map, the school (no 12) was one of the last places I spotted. If someone lived on the edge of Mervue and isn't in to sport and doesn't have kids, then they won't necessarily have any need to see the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is a map here of polling stations citywide in case more peeps are wondering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

sgthighway wrote: »

I'm new to the area and have no need for primary schools*.

Thanks guys.

*that I know of. Eh? Eh?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

JustMary wrote: »
    Perfectly understandable: when I was doing the new-Mervue neighbourhood map, the school (no 12) was one of the last places I spotted. If someone lived on the edge of Mervue and isn't in to sport and doesn't have kids, then they won't necessarily have any need to see the school.

you forgot don't go to church - it's hard to miss seeing as it is right next door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Im a student and just registered to vote a couple of weeks ago in NUIG when they had a couple of Gardai in stamping and approving students to vote. Got no word as to how or where I'm supposed to vote tomorrow though. Anyone have any idea?

Wilson91 wrote: »
    Im a student and just registered to vote a couple of weeks ago in NUIG when they had a couple of Gardai in stamping and approving students to vote. Got no word as to how or where I'm supposed to vote tomorrow though. Anyone have any idea?

You should've gotten a polling card out at this stage.

Go to the Check the Register website and put in the details you gave the gardaí. If you're name & address shows up, it'll list your poling station.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

antoobrien wrote: »
    You should've gotten a polling card out at this stage.

Go to the Check the Register website and put in the details you gave the gardaí. If you're name & address shows up, it'll list your poling station.

Thanks. so I'm in the database.

Next Problem - Polling Station :Tirellan N.S. No 4/5

:(

Wilson91 wrote: »
    Thanks. so I'm in the database.

Next Problem - Polling Station :Tirellan N.S. No 4/5

:(

That would be here

To save some time for everybody download this document

The last 2 pages have details of all the polling stations names & a map of their locations.

Advertisement