Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sliderobe Wardrobes

• 25-10-2011 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of getting some Sliderobe wardrobes. Approximately 400cm by 200cm double door.

Essentially Just drawers and some clothes rails (plus 1 trouser rail) inside.

Does anyone have Any recommendations for companies on Dublin for these and more importantly anyone have an idea of the general price bracket for such wardrobes?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

ikea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Uriel. wrote: »
    I am thinking of getting some Sliderobe wardrobes. Approximately 400cm by 200cm double door.

Essentially Just drawers and some clothes rails (plus 1 trouser rail) inside.

Does anyone have Any recommendations for companies on Dublin for these and more importantly anyone have an idea of the general price bracket for such wardrobes?

The only company that do Sliderobe wardrobes is a crowd called Sliderobes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

Sliderobes is a bit like Hoover, its used as a generic name for sliding wardrobes.

IKEA work well if the sizes suit, there are others that do bespoke: RobePlan for example comes up if u google for bespoke wardobes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I know, but it just sickens me, the number of people that think they all come out of the same factory. They end up buying the cheapest ****e they can get, then look for someone to assemble their "sliderobe".

Advertisement