Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish Psychic

Options
  • 25-10-2011 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

Has anyone heard of a Polish guy who can apparently pick up saucepans with his head. Saucepans placed on the floor stick to his head . Friend told me he was on Weird or What on Discovery. I tried searching but did not find anything
    Edit i think it is http://www.magola.com/English/welcome.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

ANSI wrote: »
    Has anyone heard of a Polish guy who can apparently pick up saucepans with his head. Saucepans placed on the floor stick to his head . Friend told me he was on Weird or What on Discovery. I tried searching but did not find anything
    Edit i think it is http://www.magola.com/English/welcome.html

He'd be fierce handy in a kitchen! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Lot of stuff about human magnetism going around these days. I was under the impression that it was all about sweat, and nothing magnetic about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭ANSI

Urizen wrote: »
    Lot of stuff about human magnetism going around these days. I was under the impression that it was all about sweat, and nothing magnetic about it.
    maybe that is why randi offered him a challenge to do it with talcum powder and Randi says he turned down. But he says he can do it with talc and shows on his site something he says is talc on his hands

Scroll down to sticky person

I do not believe it but a friend told me and wanted to see what it was about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

He was on Stan Lee's Superhumans and his name was Miroslaw Magola

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

They had a guy like that on Sky 1's Idiot Abroad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement