Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physiotherapist in Greystones?

Options
  • 25-10-2011 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a good physio in Greystones or surrounding area for a back injury?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 jedishelly

Have gone to Bray Physiotherapy and Sports Injury clinic a few times and have found them great. I think Adrienne was the name of the physio who worked on me. Found her brill! The clinic is just up the road from the Dart station in Bray.

http://brayphysiotherapy.goldenpages.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I went to Freda O'Keeffe when I had a back injury and she was fantastic. She's above the medical center which is just down from the La Touch. Don't have a number to hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 noital

Try Cameron McKever, his clinic is just above Paddy Power on Main Street. . Very good for any injuries ect. Think he looks after all the senior players for Greystones Rugby club still.

Ill PM you the number. Dont think we are allowed post it on the thread? (am i wrong?)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Acal

Thanks very much for your replies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 FVC

have used Cameron several times - always excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭In the Woods

+1 on Cameron in South Beach Clinic. I've found him excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭shaviebeby

Hagen Stroh....very good...works with Real Madrid, West Ham and USA football team. Just moved to Greystones as his wife is from here!!
    http://www.myoreflex.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Idunnowho

Yeah I've been to Hagen Stroh with running (calf) and cycling (back) issues. He offers a different technique through the muscles as a chain which really has to be experienced to be believed. I found it really good with pain eliminated by the end of the session in some cases.

A girl in work here went to him with bad hip pains since giving birth 2 years ago - she'd been to many doctors and physios but no joy and he fixed her in one session...

Hard to describe but as I said it has to be experienced...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 crissally

Hi ,

I always go to Ruth Stewart in Greystones and she is wonderful !! Always solves whatever problem I might have with my back , she's excelent .

Take care ,
    Sal

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

I use Patrick Albertsson ( he is Sweedish ) and find him very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 walnut grove

Hi, I can't recommend freeda o keeffe strongly enough. I've been all around the therapists in greystones and she is only brilliant. She is at trafalgar rd medical centre above cuddihy etc

Advertisement