Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NI open 2012

• 25-10-2011 7:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭

Hey guys just wondering whether or not the NI bjj open is exclusively Gi based or if there are no Gi matches as well or if there isn't would the no gi Irish cup be a good substitute.

Thanks Ciaran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭dasmoose

It was purely GI this year iirc.

Not sure what you mean by good substitute? The irish nogi cup probably won't be till march at the earliest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

dasmoose wrote: »
    It was purely GI this year iirc.

Not sure what you been by good substitute? The irish nogi cup probably won't be till march at the earliest.

Haven't really been training in the gi much and I'm working with the time frame of January like the last one. So I'm not too sure I'd be used to the gi by that stage, thats kinda what I mean't sorry for the confusion :D

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭wingnut4

There will be a NI OPEN GI event in January, dates to be confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 arte suave

Any chance this could be scheduled for the week after the Europeans this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭wingnut4

We are looking at the 14th or 15th January before the Europeans as I think theres something else on in Feb. We will confirm shortly and let you know. Thank you

Claire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

arte suave wrote: »
    Any chance this could be scheduled for the week after the Europeans this year?

It could be a good warm-up for the Europeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 arte suave

Sounds good. We'll have a few guys from Ennis that will be up for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

before europeans would be awesome, need a warm up comp!

Advertisement