Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle or Sony PRS-T1 ?

Options
  • 25-10-2011 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I love to read and have decided to buy my first eReader, i have done a bit of research and it has come down to the new Kindle or new Sony, i have not been able to find a good comparison review. So i know boards is the place to get some good advice. Which should i buy ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Probably a bit of a late reply here, but you never know...

I bought a PRS-T1 and love it. There are still a couple of minor bugs with the device, but Sony are starting to address these (they released a new firmware less than a week ago).

In any case, the following website offers very good reviews / comparison of all the major eReaders out there at the moment, I would recommend you have a look:
    http://www.the-ebook-reader.com/ebook-reader-comparison.html

If you choose a specific reader on the site it gives in depth reviews of the device. Hope it helps.

Advertisement