Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

510 CE3 Smokymizer -XL

Options
  • 25-10-2011 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Just been trying the CE3 Smokymizers that I bought from thebestshop.
    These are more than just an upgrade to the CE2 Clearomizers which I quite liked apart from the cracking/leaking problem.

The CE3's use a different plastic material for the tube of the cartomizer which should make them less prone to cracking around the connection end like the CE2's.

The other obvious change is that the atomizer has been moved to the base of the cartomizer as opposed to the top of the caromizer on the CE2's, this has made a marked improvement on the wicking side of things, no more dry hits!

The CE3's are pretty straight forward to fill, as long as you have a syringe handy.
    To fill you remove the top cap, inside you will see a small rubber bung that when removed (with the supplied tweezers) reveals a filling hole that accepts a standard blunt syringe needle (supplied) for filling.

I've been using mine with Liqua Mixed Berry juice and they give a really pleasant vape, with lots of flavour and tons of vapor and no leaks!

The only downside with these CE3's for me, and it is only a personal preference, is that they have quite an airy draw to them, whereas I prefer the tighter draw of a Boge or Kanger Carto.

If you liked the CE2's but hated the leaks give these CE3's a go, you wont be disappointed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I have some on order - anyone try these with pure VG?
    I've heard some folks have had wicking issues VG fluids.

Got some this morning - really good vape from these but a little bit of a pain to fill.
    The tiny rubber stopper is a swine to get back, also if the stopper isn't put in properly you'll get liquid everywhere.

After the slight teething problems I'm get a great, smooth throat hit from it and tons of vapour - no problems with pure VG either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i got a pack of 5 on tuesday, been using 3 in rotation with differentpg juices

so far 2 of them are giving me a dry/burnt taste that wasnt there on the first day. not noticing a huge increase in vapour either. flavour is slightly improved from a dcc but.. 2 of them giving me trouble after just 2 days? definitely not for me

The level of inconsistency in vaping products is amazing - I'll report back in a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

I haven't tried them yet but Ill be ordering some soon. But regarding the burnt taste - it could be the juice. I use ce2s with an Arry tank and it holds 5mls of juice and have noticed that when the juice gets hot it can taste burnt if you have it in there for awhile (2-3 days) when this happens i just change the juice with a syringe and its perfect again.

Hope it helps

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i'm slowly warming to these

i still prefer the dcc's.. the vape is slightly warmer, so there's more of a sensation but ... i don't hate them

what I might do is use them for my chocolate/fancy flavours.. and use dcc's for my all day vapes

Mine still going strong after a week - just ordered some more - these are a keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

I got some yesterday, still prefer the CE2's in an arry tank :D

Wasted about 5mls juice in about 6 hours, didn't know that I needed to put the condom on the bottom when putting in the rubber bung or the drip tip so loads just went all over the battery.

Great flavour from it though but don't like how you have to keep taking out the drip tip to mop up the juice that builds up!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

I have posted elsewhere here stating that I am a fan of the Smokeys. Have used them with many different liquids, but in particular i find they give a great flavour with fruit type vapes.

Advertisement