Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man with van service

Options
  • 25-10-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I hoping to get a quote for a man with van service tonight.

I need something collected from Claregalway and brought to Galway city this weekend and I'm looking for a quote asap.

Can anyone recommend anyone or does anyone know what this service may cost?

By the way I've contacted man with van services I found online and in the galway advertiser but I haven't heard anything back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Can you give a description of what you want transported. If it heavy? Fragile? Big? Long? High?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 NiCiarain

Its furniture I need moved, a dissasembled bed and some drawers.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I can't recommend anyone but I see at least 4-5 manandvan in Galway on google.
    Try them, someone will be glad for the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 NiCiarain

biko wrote: »
    I can't recommend anyone but I see at least 4-5 manandvan in Galway on google.
    Try them, someone will be glad for the work.

I've contacted all of those services I found online but I've been quoted 60 -70 euro and some weren't available this weekend.

Those quotes are twice what I was hoping to pay for less than an hours use of man and van.

I was hoping someone on here might have a van and would be interested in getting 35 quid for an hours work...

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

I can probably help, sent a pm. The costs quoted are probably inclusive of diesal ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭celtictiger

Call up one of the taxi companies....Big O, Galway Taxis Procabs etc and see if they'll quote you providing the stuff you need moved isn't overly bulky.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I need someone to transport approx 6 heavy black bags worth of stuff approx 1km at some point over the next two days. Must be cheap. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I know just the guy, will PM.
    This guy was half the price of the others when I did some shopping around a while back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

From roughly where to roughly where?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Fey! wrote: »
    From roughly where to roughly where?
    Around your area. Less than 1km.

• Advertisement
Advertisement