Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Nephews

Options
  • 25-10-2011 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi i really dont know were to start so here it goes the Question

I have been advised by a social worker today that my 3 nephews are being taken into fostercare in the next few days and out of the the care of my sibiling i know that they are better of out of the enviroment they are in and asked if i could take all three she said she would look into it and did.

she rang me back this eve and told me that i could not take them as my son had a few issues i needed to sort out, my son has had adhd from the age of 5 and now is maintained well in school and at home. i feel i am being punished for my sons diagnosise.

i love these boys so much and dont want them to go into the care of a stranger. i dont know what to do has anyone out there ever been refused like this and if so what did you do . what can i do, any suggestions would be gratefully appreiated

Regards

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement