Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

income tax calculation form 11

Options
  • 25-10-2011 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi
    I'm filling out a form 11 as a favour and Just before i make final calculations was making sure... I calculate the tax from her sales excluding VAT as she is registered and has already paid this every 2 months? Also is the USC to be calculated on the absolute top-line before ANY deductions are made?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

neddytom wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm filling out a form 11 as a favour and Just before i make final calculations was making sure... I calculate the tax from her sales excluding VAT as she is registered and has already paid this every 2 months?

My advice is that you are not really in a position to be doing a Form 11 on behalf of someone else if you have to ask that question.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭dbran

Hi

I would tend to agree with Toblerone here. The questions you are asking are very basic and you are going to make a "liaroidí" of the return. Especially if it is not your own.

For the record the sales are taken after the VAT and the USC did not come in until 1/1/2011 so it is not relevant for the 2010 tax return. The Income Levy may or may not apply but is taken after deducting expenses of trade.

Kind Regards

dbran

Advertisement