Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something different to do in Wexford

Options
  • 25-10-2011 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

If you are looking for something different to do in Wexford this thurs, fri, sat and thurs and friday next week, you are more than welcome to come along to our open studios, where you can see the studios where seven artists work in a variety of mediums including paintings, photography and film. You will get to see the art in the place where is was made and gain an insight into the processes of the artists involved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

Sorry dont know what happened there. I was trying to post the following picture in the body of the message but couldnt, so please click on the link. Thankshttp://www.flickr.com/photos/68703121@N08/6280711929/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Delete the first post !!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Sorry dont know what happened there. I was trying to post the following picture in the body of the message but couldnt, so please click on the link.

Could you not go to the effort of writing up a small amount of detail regarding whatever it is you want to draw people's attention to rather than expecting people to click on a hyperlink with absolutely no information to go on other than 'something different to do in Wexford'?

I mean it could be an advertisement for sheep shagging, a swingers club, Wexford's Circle Jerk Foundation.. who knows. I mean if you're going to make the effort, make the effort.

I did take a look at the link and was still baffled as to what it was. Photography exhibition? Paintings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭alanclarke1975

Could you not go to the effort of writing up a small amount of detail regarding whatever it is you want to draw people's attention to rather than expecting people to click on a hyperlink with absolutely no information to go on other than 'something different to do in Wexford'?

Very like a tweet

What is it with people using twitter to solely tweet links to their website/event etc?

Same one has used Wexford Chamber to retweet a picture..... with loads of text in it. Impossible to read on a smartphone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

My eyes hurt.

• Advertisement

Hi everyone, The post was not put up to annoy you all, just to let anyone who might be interested in coming along to the open studio evenings know about it icon7.gif I tried unsucessfully to put the picture in the body of the message so that you wouldnt have to click on anything and for some reason the site would not let me edit it afterwards last night. It has been done now though.
    The open studios give anyone interested the chance to look around the studios of - and at the work of seven artists, (names on the picture), who work in a variety of mediums from painting, photography and film (but not fortunately or unfortunately depending on your perspective in sheep shagging a swingers club, or even Wexford's Circle Jerk Foundation)
    Just so you know also, I havent used Wexford Chamber to advertise this, possibly someone else retweeted.
    All are welcome to come along

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Put your image URL

(http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6094/6280711929_478eaba03f_b.jpg)

between [IMG][/IMG] tags

6280711929_478eaba03f_b.jpg

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 daveyt

Oh Poppy, when WILL you learn:rolleyes:

Advertisement