Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand X

Options
  • 25-10-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭

Has anybody ever had any dealings with this organisation?

http://www.brandx.ie/portfolio/

They are advertising for positions, not sure how legit they are tbh! Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

They are Irish, and they do some great work IMO.

Someone I know quite well did an interview for them at one point.

The impression was that they work everyone into the ground with 9 hour shifts, unpayed overtime, etc, etc.

They seem to be advertising for positions quite regularly. I reckon they piss off a lot of staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Gr1f

Well, I can honestly tell you that we certainly don't work everyone to the ground. (But we all work hard) We're just growing rapidly! :-) We have kept our key staff since day one and our team are all very happy.

Drop in for a chat any time....

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭benbob65

In the Uk, Companies House has a register of all ltd and plc companies, and it is really easy to check if a company is kosher; I expect there is a similar thing in Ireland.
    Personally, when I check a company and they are not forthcoming with directors' names and/or registered office address, I drop them like a brick. It is important that you get past the gnome that answers the phone, as they often don't have a clue.

Over here, it is a legal requirement to reveal the name of all the directors. You get those, and then check how many other directorships they hold or held over the past 5 years. The higher that number, the more care should be taken. There are some legitimate reasons for multiple listings, but it is usually not a good sign.

Advertisement