Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dermablend for coverups

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

That's quite impressive! I wonder how much a tube is?

*Runs off to get face tattoos*

That is a pretty amazing video. I've never found dermablend to work for me unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

I think its the team of makeup artists that's tipping the balance in this video ;)

There was an episode of LA Ink or one of them where Kat Von D used it in a photo shoot, same results, almost impossible to tell tats were covered up underneath!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

..Brian.. wrote: »
    I think its the team of makeup artists that's tipping the balance in this video ;)

There was an episode of LA Ink or one of them where Kat Von D used it in a photo shoot, same results, almost impossible to tell tats were covered up underneath!

I think that was for her own brand of concealer

kat-von-d-without-tattoos-unretouched-21.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

I stand corrected, that's the one alright :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Wow, that's an amazing video! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Here's the "Making of": http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iLpbMqQMelk

He had to shave himself, and they were spraying it on with an air brush at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Thoie wrote: »
    Here's the "Making of": http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iLpbMqQMelk

He had to shave himself, and they were spraying it on with an air brush at times.

I keep watching this video, over and over....
    As attractive as the guy is when he has the cover up on him, i find him more attractive in his own skin with his tattoos.
    It's extreme tattooing but it suits him for some reason....

And Kat Von D above is the same, she's beautiful, with or without her tattoos...

Thanks for posting guys,

BG x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

On a side note i'm really liking that music :cool:

Advertisement