Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else still having browser problems with their Blackberry?

Options
  • 25-10-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I know BlackBerry had problems recently but I though that was fixed yet my internet browser still wont work. When I try to go to my browser a blank screen comes up saying loading and it never loads. It's been like that for about a week. Also my emails are sending about 20 minutes late which they never did before. My network is Meteor but I'm not sure if this is related to all the technical problems BlackBerry had as or late or if it is something completely unrelated. Is anyone else still having problems with their BlackBerry or is it just me?

I'm not sure what to do because it's 3 months old and I have insurance on it for 6 months so if their is a serous problem with it I'd rather use the insurance on it and get a new one. I don't really want to go back into the Meteor store and let them send it back to be "repaired" because in my experience this never works fully.
    Tagged:

Advertisement