Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Bassist for Galway cover band!!

Options
  • 25-10-2011 10:40pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32

Hey,

Looking for a bassist to complete the line up for a cover band in the Galway area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

What sort of covers are you doing, whereabouts in Galway and what age range are you looking for?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 cool4cats17

Hey,

We re all in college between nuig/gmit rehearsals will be out the east side of the city, but i have transport if u need it, generally we have a broad range of tastes and influences and have experience from playing in other cover bands, nothing we wont try but prob mainly stick to rock/indie/alternative in order to get as many gigs as possible in Galway. we re all in our 20s so anyone really will do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

u guys get sorted? would only be willing to travel to Gal once a week for practice really !

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bluecourse1

Hey buddy, in college in galway myself, been playing pubs for years. Out of it the last 2 months but keen to get back to it. Give me a shout if you are still interested!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 cool4cats17

Hey guys,

We re sorted now but thanks for the interest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Thread closed in that case. Best of luck with it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement