Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy dress night in Cork City

Options
  • 25-10-2011 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Anyone know of any good fancy dress nights in the city this weekend suitable for the mid twenties to mid thirties age group?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 xjayx

Bride2012 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any good fancy dress nights in the city this weekend suitable for the mid twenties to mid thirties age group?
    Was just going to post a similar question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Was wondering if there was a heterosexual dress up joint for the 20's myself. Otherwise ?

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

At Halloween time, everyone just dresses up, I'd say people will mostly dress for Halloween Sunday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

There's a do in Camden Palace in Sunday.
    Also the Long Island and the Bróg are usually good for Halloween night.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I'm sure the Savoy have something going on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

freakscenes halloween party is on in the savoy on monday night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Gru

BArra wrote: »
    freakscenes halloween party is on in the savoy on monday night

Seconded, it's a great event and there's always some downright amazing costumes! I highly recommend you check it out!

Freakscene

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Very few people dressed up in town last night, I reckon Sunday is going to be the big night!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 francomcdaddy

Hello,

I usually look at http://corkentertainment.ie/ for whats coming up and found Mystery bus tours on there. Look them up on facebook or here a link http://www.mysterybustours.ie/ look like fun

Sometimes it not advertise as a fancy dress night but if your see 70;s night then dress up!!!!!!!!!! Actually haven't been to 70's nights in ages anyone know of any good one coming up!

Advertisement