Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self-catering short term rental?

• 26-10-2011 1:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking about coming home from Japan for 3 weeks or so next March with my wife and two kids in tow. We're too many and too noisy to stay with my parents, so we're looking at renting a self-catering apartment for the time we're there?

Does anybody know of places like that in Limerick city? I found a ccouple of places on daft.ie but we'd be looking for something more basic (= cheaper).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

my aunt in law actually does these kind of self catering holiday cabins just outside nenagh in the countryside if that'd float your boat? half and hour's drive from limerick city? i can PM you the website address if you like? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

xsiborg wrote: »
    my aunt in law actually does these kind of self catering holiday cabins just outside nenagh in the countryside if that'd float your boat? half and hour's drive from limerick city? i can PM you the website address if you like? :)

Would you mind sending me the link as well please? Know someone who might be interested in something like that in the New Year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

the castleoaks hotel do holiday villas on a short term basis as well jus 15minutes from the city and have buses on route as well every hour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Perhaps contact a Property Management Company, I'd say if they have a house or apartment lying empty they'd gladly take someone for 3 weeks:

Property Management Ireland:

http://www.propertymanagementireland.ie/

Kersetn Mehl:

http://www.kmpm.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

No chance of staying with the sister? :P

I know someone was talking about it a few weeks ago that I know, I'll try find out for you! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭liammur

Maldron Hotel used to rent out apartments before on a short term basis, check out their website.

Advertisement