Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Turnitin

• 26-10-2011 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Kind of a time sensitive problem.

Our lecturer said several times that we didn't need a class id or password to use Turn-It-In, and asked students to stop emailing him asking for one. Except, we kinda do. The website doesn't let you past the registration page without either. Just wondering how you're supposed to get a Turn-It-In receipt for an assignment if you can't actually access the website?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

You need to do it through Blackboard.

http://blackboard.ucc.ie

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Log into blackboard as normal, and click into the module you are submitting the assignment for. Click the assessment button on the left handside and click into your assignment, follow the instructions from there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

This has to be Art history .the one thing that isnt mentioned in the manual is that its through blackboard,which leaves us all going to the turnitin site like assholes when we dont have to.I must have sent 6 emails or so about this ,I felt so stupid that I couldnt follow it but to be fair its not too clear.And for first years ,its a nightmare.You wouldnt want to be IT inept I tell ya.

Advertisement