Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X360Key

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

kevin-46 wrote: »
    i was thinking off gettin one off these has any one heard of these or has one and what are they like looks animal i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyNh6Fg7dDk&feature=related
    Looks impressive. Does that mean no need for any more burning? Just rip and transfer to hard drive?

EDIT:Looks like C4EVA doesn't approve- "it will end up a very expensive doorstop". It wont be online safe and an update from M$ will stop that soon enough. Great idea though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Nice little device, but it's no FSD ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭kevin-46

eh i have a jtag and flashed xbox might get this and see wat its like with another xbox

eh i have a jtag and flashed xbox might get this and see wat its like with another xbox

Whats the situation witht using it on XBL? If it can be detected, then I'd quicker go down the glitch route & make the console a full on jtag. If it can't be detected, then I can see why people would use it (though I wouldn't agree with it :))

i dont know about it on XBL because its only new out .can the glitch mod be on xbl

• Advertisement

i dont know about it on XBL because its only new out .can the glitch mod be on xbl

No, its as detectable as a jtag

is there any mod that alouds you to go on line with out gettin caught

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

is there any mod that alouds you to go on line with out gettin caught

Modifications are forbidden under the Xbox Live Terms & Conditions, we can't help you getting around.

Truly safe options? None.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

clonadlad wrote: »
    Looks impressive. Does that mean no need for any more burning? Just rip and transfer to hard drive?

EDIT:Looks like C4EVA doesn't approve- "it will end up a very expensive doorstop". It wont be online safe and an update from M$ will stop that soon enough. Great idea though.

I'm with c4eva on this one, I don't think they are going to last

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AntonioLuis

Is there anyone modding this already?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Is there anyone modding this already?

Thanks
    its on out since 1st sep there a waitin list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sean_Psych

Hi Everyone,

I ordered (and finally received) one of these xkeys. However, I need to dump the OFW onto the xkey to get it working (http://www.youtube.com/user/OzModChips#p/u/7/qPXCTH_uuBQ). I have an ixtreme 1.4 phat system and need someone to either (a) install the xkey for me or (ii) dump an OFW onto the xkey for me (and I will install it myself)....

Can anyone help (willing to pay of course)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

Sean_Psych wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I ordered (and finally received) one of these xkeys. However, I need to dump the OFW onto the xkey to get it working (http://www.youtube.com/user/OzModChips#p/u/7/qPXCTH_uuBQ). I have an ixtreme 1.4 phat system and need someone to either (a) install the xkey for me or (ii) dump an OFW onto the xkey for me (and I will install it myself)....

Can anyone help (willing to pay of course)?

Where abouts are you yourself I'm sure someone around here will do it for you,
    If your anywhere near Limerick I could install it for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sean_Psych

THanks alot. I'm actually in Maynooth but could make my way into Dublin if it suited someone on here. Thanks alot!

Lads we have a services thread, no public requests & if your not sure if the person offers the service then pm them, there's no harm in asking someone. Its unfair when people jump in when there's a public request, which is why we ask people to advertise...& let the user choose who to do the work for them

Anyhow, back on topic

Advertisement